Nice Video!!

·
Its not a real hemi
902 Posts
Damn good!!

·
WILDMAN805
692 Posts
Nice...about took that Lambo out with a better launch. I love it when I whoop ass on some exotic cars. Nice Flash!!!!!!

·
Member: Black Sheep Squadron
4,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wildman805 said:
Nice...about took that Lambo out with a better launch. I love it when I whoop ass on some exotic cars. Nice Flash!!!!!!

Yeah too much pressure apparently, got a 2.1 60ft, when I can cut a 1.8 If I was in that left lane I would have taken him out. Oh well there is always next time.

:ftw:

·
Slow LS2
974 Posts
Great Vid!!! how bad was the wind? was it a headwind or tailwind? Looks like it was alot of fun!

·
Registered
662 Posts
Flash;
I noticed after you heat up the tires you dry hop the car. DON'T. As you roll out of the box, you will feel the car start to hook. Gently roll up to the light. All you really do is heat up the drive train and add wear and tear. I have noticed that mine will actually hook better this way.

·
4,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
4 BKT VET said:
Flash;
I noticed after you heat up the tires you dry hop the car. DON'T. As you roll out of the box, you will feel the car start to hook. Gently roll up to the light. All you really do is heat up the drive train and add wear and tear. I have noticed that mine will actually hook better this way.

Mine seem to have stuff on them, and never hook so I dry hook it, then when it feels like its grabbing I go to the line, just something I do, and seems to work for me. I'll give it a shot again your way, but I've been doing pretty good with my method...

·
S1C:+:GTO
950 Posts
you took the import thing didnt you?? lol

·
4,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
S1CGTO said:
you took the import thing didnt you?? lol

Yeah, LOL. I plan to strip them again on Nov 18th. That IRDC Super Comp Trophy is coming home with daddy once again.

·
S1C:+:GTO
950 Posts
Flash99 said:
Yeah, LOL. I plan to strip them again on Nov 18th. That IRDC Super Comp Trophy is coming home with daddy once again.
WORD! :gr_jest:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts