LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Admin
9,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Their superweave 04 GTO cover comes in black, yellow, blue, dark blue, red, and a few more colors....

would anyone be interested in getting ones with "LS1GTO.com" silk screened on the front?

$289 for the cover, $20 for the logo ... it'll cost me $200 for the first logo screen work.

·
175 Posts
I;d seriously consider one especially with the logo since this is the site that kept me from going insane all these months waiting for this d#$m car.

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
I'd like one but with a regular GTO logo in blue.

·
Master of Youngrushhour
4,318 Posts
Unfortuantely - my car has to be parked on the street - so I have to look for an outdoor cover - otherwise I would be in

·
Registered
86 Posts
Just let me know when I can order a cover. My GTO will be garaged but I beleive the cover will help prevent it from being scratched.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Rushhour, cal cover co has multiple types, some designed for heavy duty outside protection. Some for dust covers for inside storage like DY's garage.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I am thinking Black with Yellow Logo as well. Although, I had a DustTop cover for my GTP because it was stored in the garage. So I just may go with the same thing.

Oh well, we will see, first of all I want my car!

·
Registered
62 Posts
I got a black superweave cover for my GTO. It is for indoor/outdoor use. I love it - water beads on it so you can shake the water right off the cover. It is lightweight and you can wash and dry it at home. $290. go to http://www.calcarcover.com
Whatever happened to the silkscreen ls1gto.com idea?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Car Cover

They also have a new fabric type called "Custom Weave" imported from Europe. They tell me it is used by the F1 race teams such as Ferrari and BMW. The outer shell is stretchable and form fitting the inner material is terry cloth to protect the paint. It isn't cheap but sounds to be quite nice, also available in colors. I ordered a bright red one for my Red/Red A4.

·
Registered
59 Posts
cvp33 said:
Red Green would use reflective duct tape. Very attractive. Mine will be in the garage and I won't need the cover.
Dust + condensation, at least for my GN. Plus whatever drips off of the garage door. Cali Duster doesn't get it all.

Tom

1 - 19 of 19 Posts