LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just seeing a final check-in of who all will be there?
post up!

·
06 Goat Owner
132 Posts
YOu know i will!!

·
That ain't no cake
2,665 Posts
There will be 3 of us from the high desert, would be 4 but he'll be putting on his Maggie!!!!!!

·
Slow LS2
974 Posts
DieselRacer said:
YOu know i will!!

Fontucky during the day and Barona at night? Sounds like one fun day!

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
S1C:+:GTO
950 Posts
DK2F said:
how do i make sure you dont haha?
lol um get ahold of me the day b4 and if im not there on day of u call me and make me get my lazya$$ outta bed. i only live a few min away!!

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL, what time do you want me to call you, cuz i will be there at around 6am lol.

·
950 Posts
thats a perfect time!!!

·
Member: Black Sheep Squadron
4,065 Posts
LOL, I'm betting against him making it, of course it is in his home town, so it really cant be all that much effort required. I'm hoping to make 11's on Sat. CORRECTION I "WILL" make 11's. Damnit.

·
950 Posts
hey dude ive been having ALOT of personal probs that kept me from making the other track days but every is going ok now!! thats why i've been MIA lol plus why would i give up a chance of running 14's all day??? lol

·
Exclusive
1,323 Posts
Phantom06 said:
Fontucky during the day and Barona at night? Sounds like one fun day!
Thats what I'm talking about!!! Me and a few of my buds will be at Fontana, bringing some guys with a STI, EVO, WS6, SS, CTS-V(may not race).

·
4,065 Posts
S1CGTO said:
hey dude ive been having ALOT of personal probs that kept me from making the other track days but every is going ok now!! thats why i've been MIA lol plus why would i give up a chance of running 14's all day??? lol

I'm just messing with ya! I can understand personal problems, they come up when you least expect them. I hope alls better now, and yeah 14's or bust for ya!

·
950 Posts
if i make it into the 13's u buy me a cookie cuz i dont think my stock goat plus heavya$$ rims will let me!! deal???

·
06 Goat Owner
132 Posts
S1CGTO said:
if i make it into the 13's u buy me a cookie cuz i dont think my stock goat plus heavya$$ rims will let me!! deal???

Conditions wont be as bad as last time. theres no reason a stock gto will not run 13's there this saturday.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
DieselRacer said:
Conditions wont be as bad as last time. theres no reason a stock gto will not run 13's there this saturday.
unless of course im driving, then its 14s all day baby!

·
4,065 Posts
11's or bust for EVERYONE!!!!

·
Registered
925 Posts
I guess I will try to make it. It's just to far for me. :D

1 - 20 of 73 Posts