LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Setting up a GTO meet for Sunday July 17th at 6:00pm. We are meeting at The Promenade. 4443 Lyons Road, Coconut Creek, FL 33073. We currently have 4 GTO's from WPB driving together. Hopefully we get a good turnout!

·
06 Cyclone GTO
3,526 Posts

·
2006GTO M6 dd-drag-roadcourse
1,513 Posts
Definitely can't make it. Confirmed, not getting the goat back until early next week. I'll catch you guys at the next one!

·
Registered
175 Posts
I'll be there as well

·
Registered
175 Posts
I already have and anyone fort Lauderdale / Davie area want to meet and cruise up together let me know and I'll let you know where we can meet and we can meet right off

·
Registered
175 Posts
Sorry 595 in Davie

·
street car
10,777 Posts
That is a little too far for me. Any time you guys want to meet near Orlando let me know, we would probably get a decent turn out.

·
street car
10,777 Posts
That is a little too far for me. Any time you guys want to meet near Orlando let me know, we would probably get a decent turn out.
Yeah we will have to do that for sure sometime.
Or if you guys if ever go to a track, we could have a friendly competition to see who is the quickest.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Now that sounds like a good time. A little mono a mono

·
Three Pedal Phantom
190 Posts
I'm here with CLS1GTO on the roof of the south parking lot. Its in front of the movie theater.

·
donde esta la biblioteca
297 Posts
anyone up for this again... I just got from a a car show at the flea market and it was full of mustangs, camaros, and dodges but no new gen gtos....whats up with that

·
06 Cyclone GTO
3,526 Posts
I've been the only GTO at the Orlando area cars and coffee and other meets. Even though supposedly GTO44 lives up here too....

·
2006GTO M6 dd-drag-roadcourse
1,513 Posts
I've been the only GTO at the Orlando area cars and coffee and other meets. Even though supposedly GTO44 lives up here too....
Yeah i need to get to some meet ups. I've been at the track everyweek though. Usually at least one gto out there. Mine was down with a broken stub for a month a half and its down again from my stupid bcm taking a crap. When i get it back up and running ill see when the next meet up is or maybe we can plan something.

·
9 Second Club
860 Posts
Or if you guys if ever go to a track, we could have a friendly competition to see who is the quickest.
You guys in the Orlando area should check out the dyno day over at the Superchips (Diablosport) facility in Sanford this Sunday the 15th. My tuner Matt Kesatie is hosting the event and there are some hefty payouts for things like highest hp nitrous, turbo, and supercharged cars. I was counting on being there, but I don't think my car will be ready in time. It would be great to meet some of you guys, as I will be there with or without my car. Something to think about for sure. I know of a few cars going up there from here in the Bradenton and Tampa area. Heck, we could even talk about a good time to get together at the Orlando track and then the Bradenton track. You know, kind of like a home and home rivalry thing.

·
06 Cyclone GTO
3,526 Posts
You guys in the Orlando area should check out the dyno day over at the Superchips (Diablosport) facility in Sanford this Sunday the 15th. My tuner Matt Kesatie is hosting the event and there are some hefty payouts for things like highest hp nitrous, turbo, and supercharged cars. I was counting on being there, but I don't think my car will be ready in time. It would be great to meet some of you guys, as I will be there with or without my car. Something to think about for sure. I know of a few cars going up there from here in the Bradenton and Tampa area. Heck, we could even talk about a good time to get together at the Orlando track and then the Bradenton track. You know, kind of like a home and home rivalry thing.
I'll have to swing by tomorrow. :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts