LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
WELL WELL , WANNA PLAY HUH!
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any suggestions for a cam that would work well with this pro-charger? Anyone?

·
Semper Fi
4,857 Posts
We've got a cam line we can install here that is specifically designed for the procharger. :) talk to Jcain and Crzyls2 about 'em if you're interested in how the drivability is with the cams. :)

·
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here's my deal. I don't have a second vehicle for starters. Also, I am wanting to be almost unstreetable but as close to reliable as possible. You know.........The best of both worlds. lol

·
Back at it again.....
948 Posts
roadwarriorgto said:
Here's my deal. I don't have a second vehicle for starters. Also, I am wanting to be almost unstreetable but as close to reliable as possible. You know.........The best of both worlds. lol
Then you wont go wrong with the AZPSCBO2 cam. Makes really good power, has a very nice lope at idle and smooths out right around 1800 rpm. :gears:

·
Back at it again.....
948 Posts
pulse_04 said:
tagging along but don't want to spend the money on driving down to AZ or paying for install.
How bout Cali?:)

·
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
pulse_04 said:
tagging along but don't want to spend the money on driving down to AZ or paying for install.
Yep. That's not like driving around the corner for me either. Some 1200 miles one way for me if i have the miles right. I don't mind doing the install. I've installed my LT's and stall ( what a pain in the ass).

·
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
CRZYLS2 said:
Then you wont go wrong with the AZPSCBO2 cam. Makes really good power, has a very nice lope at idle and smooths out right around 1800 rpm. :gears:
If you don't mind me asking. Did you have to flycut anything and what kind of numbers would/could I expect?

·
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
AZ guys...... please pm me with cost for cam and install there in AZ and cost to ship all to me.

·
sincitygoats.com
4,827 Posts
no flycut. 7psi and cam only (fuel to supply it), stock intake, stock heads (sans the springs/retainers/rods), im 600+whp 500+rwtq

·
Back at it again.....
948 Posts
pulse_04 said:
sorry, not going to spend half the cost of the procharger on a cam.
Its all good. There are always other choices.:)

·
Back at it again.....
948 Posts
jcain said:
no flycut. 7psi and cam only (fuel to supply it), stock intake, stock heads (sans the springs/retainers/rods), im 600+whp 500+rwtq
Ditto! Save for my Fast Intake.:pimp:

·
Banned
5,086 Posts
yeah the cam packages only come installed.If and when you decide to purchase and get it installed im sure you could get a little info on the cam,but as of now we dont sell them outright sorry.if you still want a price just cruise to the group purchase section and look for the specials azps is having.or just PM smitty and he will get back to you pretty quick.

·
Blowed Up...
11,360 Posts
Get a custom Flow Tech Induction cam from Ed Curtis. You will be very pleased...

·
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well I'll have to find another source for a cam, because I'm not driving that far for one. Although it sounds like the right cam.

·
Old Guys Rule
3,077 Posts
Doric said:
Another plug for Ed Curtis. Knows his stuff.
+2:patriot:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts