LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
CPO GTO
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for about 500 RWHP. I do not want a Maggie but was thinking about a Pro Charger , Cam and a tune. I have Long tubes already. Can I do this with a D1 and a mild cam that does not require new springs ?( sugestions on the cam please). I know that alot of people are going to tell me to go with the Maggie this is just my preferance. I will keep the car as my daily driver.

·
New PB MPH - 127.54
2,376 Posts
I don't know much about the Procharger number wise, but I would say that sounds reasonable...very reasonable. Someone will definately be able to answer that question for ya.

My goal is just to have a reputation in my car as the guy not to mess with because everyone knows the car is super fast. That will come soon...

·
Premium Member
13,102 Posts
Should see 500HP even without the cam.

If you do a cam you must do the springs. Maybe the LPE GT2-3 but I would not risk it on LS6 Springs.

·
Blowed Up...
11,360 Posts
With a cam/LTs/Exh/Procharger at 8.5psi I was making 550rwhp/465trq on the stock bottom end in my 04.

It should be a cake walk with an 05... even if you didn't do a cam!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.