LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
May I quote you on that?
22,049 Posts
Wow! Looks like an awful lot of work was accomplished in a short time. What class of racing is this bad boy going to be in?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Great Pics DY.. Would love to know how wide that rubber is. Do you know at all? I'm guessing 11s. by the look of the those front hoops. Some specs would also be great if anybody knows.

I'm thinking the next big thing, would be bringing 1 or 2 of these babies over to Aus, and giving the Aussie Monaros a run in the Bathurst 24Hr.

However, the way that those Monaros spanked the ass out of the Lambo's, Ferraris, Mosler, and Porches, I would have to give the Aussie boys, a slight advantage.

·
Registered
279 Posts
AmesGTO said:
Can we see this car race in any televised races?
They are at Sebring this weekend. The race should be shown on the SPEED Channel at noon or 1 p.m. on Sunday. I forget which time exactly, but it will definitely be on this Sunday.

·
Yes, it has a car seat
1,884 Posts
I was looking at the qualifying results last night. It's a bit behind it's siblings (CTS-V's and a corvette were first 3 positions). There were a bunch of vipers, bmw's and audi's ahead of it - it qualified like 20th or something. The good thing was, it beat the only mustang - and the mustang wasn't fast enough to actually meet the 110% requirement and race, from what I read.
Dan

·
Comp Eliminator Goat Driver
2,345 Posts
rschumacherfan1 said:
I was looking at the qualifying results last night. It's a bit behind it's siblings (CTS-V's and a corvette were first 3 positions). There were a bunch of vipers, bmw's and audi's ahead of it - it qualified like 20th or something. The good thing was, it beat the only mustang - and the mustang wasn't fast enough to actually meet the 110% requirement and race, from what I read.
Dan

It qualified 25th. We will see how the finish is. I am just glad the GTO in in the pack.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts