LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a crazy July 4 car meet last night. It’s usually 30-50 cars every Saturday night but last night...Omg. It was hundreds. They were saying probably close to 500 people there last night. There was burnouts, donuts, drifting, fireworks and even a dude cruising around on a dang go kart shooting off Roman candles. It’s was crazy. The good this is no one got hurt, no fights and the cops cam really late but no tickets issued. This was a very very large parking lot they had permission to do this in. However, they don’t be allowed again. They left it a mess :(
I would have cleaned it up if Ida had some trash bags. Anyways, enjoy this badass video. Btw, I’m kinda bummed, he videod my car coming in but didn’t put it in there. I saw it in a clip but only the door. It’s next to a lime green 65 mustang.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Wow that was pretty nice. Good to see the spectators enjoying the hooning from a distance instead of people trying to tap tail lights.

·
Worthless reject member
40,412 Posts
that video is full of people flaunting their ability to finance a car.

the only cool stuff i saw was the toyota truck, the green mustang next to your gto, your gto, and the chevelle.

sorry not sorry.

i guess anything that isn't a gen 6 camaro, coyote, or charger hellcat is lame anymore. the smurf.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lol. Yea I get it. Mustangs and chargers are dime a dozen. Everyone has one. I found out there’s a second part to the video he’s working on that should have my car in it. I’ll post it if it does.

·
17,678 Posts
Mustangs at a show is like popcorn at the movie theatre.

Reactions: Kfxguy

·
Administrator
18,921 Posts
that video is full of people flaunting their ability to finance a car.

the only cool stuff i saw was the toyota truck, the green mustang next to your gto, your gto, and the chevelle.

sorry not sorry.

i guess anything that isn't a gen 6 camaro, coyote, or charger hellcat is lame anymore. the smurf.
Get off my lawn. ;)

·
Registered
237 Posts
Lotta people
I liked the 300ZX

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Check it out. Had another one Friday night. Even more people. It was sick. Check the video out. My car is at 3:15

·
HGH Optimist
8,021 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
Wait so Mr Culton posted some of the meet footage and inadvertently seals Smiths case and gets a public shoutout by the PD?!?

when clout chasing goes wrong...

·
HGH Optimist
8,021 Posts
Wait so Mr Culton posted some of the meet footage and inadvertently seals Smiths case and gets a public shoutout by the PD?!?

when clout chasing goes wrong...
Someone had originally posted the car running, within the meet.

I swore I noticed something in the sky. This footage came out within a couple days.

I checked the link earlier... some dickhead lawyer was trying to say the guy only had one prior since the cops posted his arrest record. He must've looked it up incorrectly, because he deleted his reply. Hope that moron enjoys his extended stay.

·
HGH Optimist
8,021 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts