LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just spent almost an entire, very enjoyable hour on the phone with Rich from CAR Motorsports discussing my floor mat options. Rich pointed out some things that I would have never thought of for my mats and was extremely friendly and helpful with his advice. As a result, I ordered a custom set of their absolutely stunning floor mats and am looking forward to purchasing more of their products.

Why? Simply put, I have not encountered this fantastic level of customer service in years. CAR Motorsports, even before I've received their first product, has won my business. I look forward to some of the exciting products they've got planned for us over the next several months.

Give 'em a look and talk to Rich or Alan!

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
i know what you mean. i have done business with them yet. but am continually impressed by them

·
Registered
213 Posts
I purchased a set of mats from them and can't say enough good things about their products and customer service. :)

·
Registered
980 Posts
Alan and Rich are doing an AWESOME job!

I have had my floormats for about a month now and they are awesome! Unfortunately I have not tried them out yet because I want to keep them intact. I can forsee myself getting a second set in the future so I can keep one for shows.

If it werent for school I would be ordering the car cover and the hood liner next payday. Priorities come in to play and its my education and experience that allows me to have a GTO. Its the goose and the golden egg story. Don't worry Alan, I will be gladly handing more money over to you soon!!

BTW, I may be trying out the floormats when I take this little hottie out dancing in a few weeks. We were talking before the goat arrived and she REALLY likes riding in it!! Especially at night when other cars are trying to show off and end up in the rearview.

_DM

·
CARmotorsports.com
327 Posts
Thanks to ALL!

dmonty said:
Alan and Rich are doing an AWESOME job!

I have had my floormats for about a month now and they are awesome! Unfortunately I have not tried them out yet because I want to keep them intact. I can forsee myself getting a second set in the future so I can keep one for shows.

If it werent for school I would be ordering the car cover and the hood liner next payday. Priorities come in to play and its my education and experience that allows me to have a GTO. Its the goose and the golden egg story. Don't worry Alan, I will be gladly handing more money over to you soon!!

BTW, I may be trying out the floormats when I take this little hottie out dancing in a few weeks. We were talking before the goat arrived and she REALLY likes riding in it!! Especially at night when other cars are trying to show off and end up in the rearview.

_DM
Thanks to all who posted the kind compliments. We love cars and providing the BEST products and service to car owners. Rich and I are very glad that our customers notice and appreciate what we are trying to do.

I would definitely recommend one of our car covers (WHICH ARE IN AND AVAILABLE). They carry a lifetime warranty, are custom made for the GTO, offer UV and protection from the sun, can be embroidered with color matching logos just as we do with the floor mats, and feature a PATENTED strap system (not found on any other cover). The cover is every bit as nice and high quality as our mats. Even if your car is garaged, this is the perfect indoor cover as it doesn't collect dust. The material is a special material that is teflon coated. Plus, the best part of it is that you will actually want to and USE the cover because of its ease of installation and storage.

We have many other products including Embroidered Fender mats (which can be used at shows as display mats or hung from your doors to protect against door dings and cameras banging into your doors from people looking at your interior). We also have dash covers and are working on a rear deck cover. All can be embroidered with the color matching logos, like the mats.

MY personal favorite product, though, is the Logo Steering Wheel Covers. The most visible thing in your car, aside from the dash and its at a bad angle, is your steering wheel. The covers we sell slip over the steering wheel and can be embroidered with the logo in the color you like. We also can add personalized text to any of our items.

I don't think you'll find another vendor that offers a similar level and number of customized products.

Thanks again.

Alan

·
3,327 Posts
robcorn said:
I just spent almost an entire, very enjoyable hour on the phone with Rich from CAR Motorsports discussing my floor mat options.
I have found, that when you call them, plan on spending close to or more than an hour. :cool: Even when you just have a question on something that you have already bought. Rich walked me through everything you would need to know on how to use the underhood kit, and what I doubted at first turned into exactly what he told me it would be.

(Now if I could just talk them into the floor mats with a Yellow outline, things would be perfect.)

I know, I know, it isnt possible because they do not have yellow carpet fibers to use around it. Just thought I would suggest it again. :secret: :wall:

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
Warren said:
I have found, that when you call them, plan on spending close to or more than an hour. :cool: Even when you just have a question on something that you have already bought. Rich walked me through everything you would need to know on how to use the underhood kit, and what I doubted at first turned into exactly what he told me it would be.

(Now if I could just talk them into the floor mats with a Yellow outline, things would be perfect.)

I know, I know, it isnt possible because they do not have yellow carpet fibers to use around it. Just thought I would suggest it again. :secret: :wall:
yup, i know what you mean. i called with a simple question about their car cover and he talked to me for about 15 minutes about it. i had to cut him off so i could go eat dinner.

·
Looking to buy...
226 Posts
I just ordered mine on the internet last night. They called me first thing this morning to verify the order and even make a few suggestions on the appropriate color selection. Very pleased with the service and I can't wait to get the mats in my car :cool:

·
Registered
856 Posts
I own a set as well....great product!!!!

·
CARmotorsports.com
327 Posts
Thanks!

Thanks for the compliments! We work very hard to ensure that we carry only the highest quality custom items. Its good to see that the product is enjoyed. All of our products for the GTO are of equally high quality as the mats. The GTO car cover is SUPER. Current special is $199.95 which includes THREE (3) logos and not one (total savings of $30). Logos can be color matched just like the mats and include one on the nose, one on the tail and one on the storage bag. In addition, for LS1GTO members ONLY, we are offering a FREE GTO Key Chain ($14.95 value) with each cover purchased. This special starts on orders placed today and will be good through Nov. 1, 2004.

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
CAR Motorsports said:
Thanks for the compliments! We work very hard to ensure that we carry only the highest quality custom items. Its good to see that the product is enjoyed. All of our products for the GTO are of equally high quality as the mats. The GTO car cover is SUPER. Current special is $199.95 which includes THREE (3) logos and not one (total savings of $30). Logos can be color matched just like the mats and include one on the nose, one on the tail and one on the storage bag. In addition, for LS1GTO members ONLY, we are offering a FREE GTO Key Chain ($14.95 value) with each cover purchased. This special starts on orders placed today and will be good through Nov. 1, 2004.
wow, that is a super deal. i think i might be sold on the car cover. i will probably be calling in the next month to place my order :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts