LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is late notice, but because of yesterday's rain there will be a Cruise-in Car show today in Southern Maryland at the A&W Restaurant located on Route 5 in Callaway, Maryland. So come join the Hooter Girls from 3 PM to 9 PM today hosted by the Southern Maryland Corvette Club. Registration fee is $5 and a dash plaque is included for the first 100 cars. For more information please call Bill Gilligan at 301-994-3926 or Dave Grimsley at 301-863-2836.

Today looks to be a great sunny day so take a ride and drive down. :)

Redevil06 :eek:

·
Registered
78 Posts
I'll be there. Look for the 06 Blue with Blue leather.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Hey guys... I heard about that get together yesterday from a guy at the AutoZone in Lexington Park/California. He told me saw two of you guys there and was waiting to see if I showed up, but I knew nothing about it. I've seen a number of GTO's at the Lowe's in California lately... was that maybe any of you guys? I have the Torrid Red '04 that's always parked in the very back of the parking lot (I work there).

Well I need to get together with you guys sometime. No one else too close to me that I know of on here. Kwicslvr is the closest and he's a good 30 mins away so I've never met him yet either.

-Andrew

·
Registered
78 Posts
I organized the total of 3 GTO's showing up there. Me in the 06 Impulse Blue with 18's, 05 Yellow with 17's and an 06 Black with 18's. If you want to meet up let me know.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Yeah lunch in Solomons would be somewhat central for most of us.... granted it's only like 8 minutes away from me lol. But what are your guys' schedules? I work at Lowe's so I don't the normal Mon-Fri like most people. I do have of this weekend however. Any of you guys off for the weekend too? Maybe we can do a short cruise together then stop and get lunch at Captain's Table or wherever else you all want to go. But whether it be this weekend or some other time, let's all set something up!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts