LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Growing up is an option
17,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm suprised that no one has brought this up before but reading this on another thread made me wonder. i take my black car thru the soft cloth car wash at least once a week as well as hand wash. the finish looks fine (with my NanoWax :))

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
svede1212 said:
i'm suprised that no one has brought this up before but reading this on another thread made me wonder. i take my black car thru the soft cloth car wash at least once a week as well as hand wash. the finish looks fine (with my NanoWax :))
did you mean to ask who else take their GTO through the wash?

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
i NEVER take my cars through the "touchless" car washes b/c they still leave a fine layer of dust that can only be cleaned by touching the damn car. i think the "touchless" car washes are a waste of time and money.

i took my GTP to an indoor place where they wash it by hand one winter, b/c my bro got me some gift certificates. afterwards i noticed some swirly scratches on my spoiler. needless to say that i wont be going back there.

i usually wash my GTO by hand b/c i enjoy it and i know that i do a good job.

but i do take the free car wash that comes with the oil change. its not a touchless one. so it usually does a good job.

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
GTOdriver7 said:
i know, i hate it.
dont lie now.. :sneaky: :gr_jest: ..double posts for you.........Hand Wash only!!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts