LS1GTO Forums banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Pontiac GTO
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Let us know how that goes Im thinking about a blower so ......
What type ? I started another thread to show my experience with the install numbers etc have most of the parts in stock just waiting on one more shipment lsa, with zl1 lid heads cam headers he’ll cat pump and flex fuel

·
Registered
17 Posts
Good luck! It sure would be nice if Maverick Man would make stuff for our cars again, and not take peoples money and string them along for a year+
Yeah it seems impossible to get ahold of a carbon fiber hood from Mav Man. I've been checking 3 to 5 times a day every day. Just did LSA swap in mine and need a hood to fit over ZL! lid! Looks like the quality of his product is top notch, too bad he apparently doesn't make enough of them.

·
Premium Member
940 Posts
Yeah it seems impossible to get ahold of a carbon fiber hood from Mav Man. I've been checking 3 to 5 times a day every day. Just did LSA swap in mine and need a hood to fit over ZL! lid! Looks like the quality of his product is top notch, too bad he apparently doesn't make enough of them.
yeah he makes them and its annoying as fuck to have to check constantly. i kept looking for a while too

·
Registered
2006 Pontiac GTO
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
i think mavman is done.

carbon creations is available, but the quality is dubious.
For the s
same here I gave up just going to get a vfn hood heard they are ok but need some work to fit nice

·
Premium Member
940 Posts
He had some up for sale Wednesday but I missed it they last maybe 10 minutes been trying for main this daily
Howd you know he had some up wednesday? I spent enough time looking im not bothering again any time soon. Clicking refresh gets old

·
Registered
2006 Pontiac GTO
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Howd you know he had some up wednesday? I spent enough time looking im not bothering again any time soon. Clicking refresh gets old
A guy I follow on ig posted the screen shot. Mav man even commented you snooze you loose . I have dm him many times he never gives exact dates . but he will say soon check this month but nothing specific they don’t last long man .

·
Administrator
8,657 Posts
Mavman can go piss up a rope with his brash “you snooze you lose” attitude he now has.

·
Premium Member
940 Posts
A guy I follow on ig posted the screen shot. Mav man even commented you snooze you loose . I have dm him many times he never gives exact dates . but he will say soon check this month but nothing specific they don’t last long man .
I read seibon makes his hoods so i dont understand the lack of availability
Mavman can go piss up a rope with his brash “you snooze you lose” attitude he now has.
Slightly annoying for sure.

·
Administrator
8,657 Posts
I read seibon makes his hoods so i dont understand the lack of availability
...because GTO. Parts may seem like they are in high demand in this community, but the overall demand is probably minuscule compared to all the other parts they make for other vehicles.

·
Premium Member
940 Posts
...because GTO. Parts may seem like they are in high demand in this community, but the overall demand is probably minuscule compared to all the other parts they make for other vehicles.
Theres no way there is less demand than a 2nd generation acura integra. Which is still orderable and i had within 6-8 weeks.

Market control is all it is.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts