LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
DANG!
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First let me say that I know I won't get huge raves on my color combo...but I also don't car so don't bother posting you don't like the color. The reason I'm posting the pics is because I was able to get CarMotorSports to do there side stripe in a custom color combo for me. The stripes are top quality and they turned out very nice. Feel free to ask any questions.

·
DANG!
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
jamesbiz said:
some tint would make it look much better. JMHO
They are tinted. You just can't tell from the pictures. Legal in the front and dark as they had in the back.

·
Porch Dick
20,343 Posts
I like it....it isn't the obvious choice for a color combonation, but I think it looks really good.

·
DANG!
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bvbull200 said:
I like it....it isn't the obvious choice for a color combonation, but I think it looks really good.
Thanks. All the decals are actually allot darker red then they look in the pictures. They are just a shade lighter than the gauges and stitching on the inside of the car. Not sure why they look so bright red in the pictures...must be my camera.

·
485, 432 rw m6
536 Posts
I like it.

·
More Boost = More Fun!
1,461 Posts
Don't be so negative. You did great. That looks really good.

·
DANG!
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dan_E said:
Yuk

Only question to ask is why?
Because your an A hole and obviously can't read. And I guess I could ask why you put on that stupid looking front bumper, knock off ram air hood, and cheesy front fenders...Oh but wait...I know why...Because I could really care less.:D

First let me say that I know I won't get huge raves on my color combo...but I also don't car so don't bother posting you don't like the color.
Now that I got that out of the way. Thanks to the guys who said they liked it, but I wasn't looking for approval. The point I was try to let people know is the CarMotorSport will make the stripe kit in any color you want, not just the colors they have posted on their web page. I actually sent them an extra decal I had from when I ordered the other stuff and the color matched it.

·
Crankcase Oil Formulator
553 Posts
Actually I am kinda diggin the 6.0 LITRE decals on your hood. Where'd you get them? I didn't see them on CAR MotorSports website.

·
DANG!
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
NewJerseyBandit said:
Actually I am kinda diggin the 6.0 LITRE decals on your hood. Where'd you get them? I didn't see them on CAR MotorSports website.
GrafxWerks. I sent a decal to CarMotorSports and they color matched the ones from GrafxWerks. The cool thing about the strip is the red is some how printed on the decal so it is just one if that makes any sense.

·
Outlaw Rebel
2,818 Posts
I love the color combo! it looks damn good actually

·
not a pontiac its a HOLDEN !!
8,787 Posts
looks pretty good , what did they charge for the custom color ?

·
DANG!
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
s/c'd cav said:
looks pretty good , what did they charge for the custom color ?
$112.90 shipped. They are really nice and came with a couple sets of LS1 and LS2 decals as well.

·
DANG!
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sublimerock89 said:
Should have gone with a black stripe.
Black would have been to mundane. The red on the decals and stripe are actually about the same color as your gauges (and mine). That's why I went with red to tie everything together. They just don't take pictures that well.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts