LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Yes, it has a car seat
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FWIW - I was in the local dealer getting my oil changed today and talked to one of the sales-clowns about the GTO sales. He said they have a bunch of A4's - and they are taking either GMS or supplier pricing if you qualify. Driving through the lot, I noticed about 20 cars, and every color except yellow and purple. Apparently it seems there may be a glut of GTO's in the Detroit area and not many in other areas. If you are looking for a car - you just may be able to deal and get a better deal here than in other places.
As neither this dealer, or the one I purchased from that is apparently alloted 85 GTO's, are sponsors - I won't post names or anything - but if you are looking try calling Detroit. I'd be willing to give you names if you want to pm me...
Dan

·
Sewell Pontiac
300 Posts
That is what I found also. You just have to find the right buyers for the auto. Most people want the 6 speed.

·
Resident Sheriff
4,691 Posts
If the price is right i will buy a auto, but i havent been convinced to buy an auto yet. I may wait for the 05 to come out.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Just bought my 6speed here in Houston with GM Supplier pricing.... Dealership had 6 GTOs in stock, 4 Autos and 2 Manuals.

-JB

1 - 5 of 5 Posts