LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 642 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4-27-08 around 1:30pm On Rt. 206 (I was heading North) saw a nice looking 2005 Impulse Blue with HIDs (Heading South). It was a male driving and seemed excited to see another GTO. He flashed his highs and game a thumbs up sign, until he saw me in a Correctional Officer Uniform, lol. Just trying to find out who this was cause im looking to learn of everyone with a GTO in my area.

·
Used to have one
4,734 Posts
word...wasnt me either...lol although i did see about 3 GTO's on rt 38 sunday morning around 11.

one was blue with silver stripes and loud...cant remember the rest of them :dunno:

·
RazzleGTO
22 Posts
4-27-08 around 1:30pm On Rt. 206 (I was heading North) saw a nice looking 2005 Impulse Blue with HIDs (Heading South). It was a male driving and seemed excited to see another GTO. He flashed his highs and game a thumbs up sign, until he saw me in a Correctional Officer Uniform, lol. Just trying to find out who this was cause im looking to learn of everyone with a GTO in my area.
I am at McGuire and travel the area alot in my goat. I saw someone in a IBM 06 today, he must have just bought it because it still had temp tags. He followed my from 295 through Columbus and down the Defense Access Road then turned around and went the other way. There are about 6 other on base.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Spotted a black 06' last night (5/15) on Rt. 9 south in the Manalapan area around 8pm......

·
Chancellor of the Exchequer
518 Posts
Almost everyday I see a blue 05/06 Coming from Lacey Twp 6:30 AM ish, going rt530, then rt70w to maybe Ft Dix ? I'm going the other way sometimes in a Silver 04, mostly in my DD 06 Chevy Colorado .

·
Chancellor of the Exchequer
518 Posts
What jail you from CO? county/state?

Mid State Correctional Facility myself.

·
1 LITER DUC EATER
2,606 Posts
black 04 with white strips on rt 1, near edison/new brunswick last sat, you were pulling outta some shopping plaza and raced a harley after the light turned green lol. i tried to catch up but my light took forever to change

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
black 04 with white strips on rt 1, near edison/new brunswick last sat, you were pulling outta some shopping plaza and raced a harley after the light turned green lol. i tried to catch up but my light took forever to change
nice spot did he beat the harley?

·
1 LITER DUC EATER
2,606 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm in Monmouth county, work in Colts Neck and live in Howell. What year and color are you getting?

1 - 20 of 642 Posts
About this Discussion
641 Replies
95 Participants
googleman5
LS1GTO.com Forums
LS1GTO.com is a forum community dedicated to the LS1 Pontiac GTO. Come discuss mods, horsepower, engine specs and more!
Full Forum Listing