LS1GTO.com Forums banner

621 - 640 of 642 Posts

·
Quick but not fast
330 Posts
Who wants to cruise for some burgers and shakes?

·
wHaT a LoVeLy DaY!
934 Posts

·
The battle of wits has begun.
2,278 Posts
Pending the date AND location, I'd be in. Sucks Fuddruckers is gone, that use to be one of the best GTO / car meets to cruise out to.

·
wHaT a LoVeLy DaY!
934 Posts
Is cars and coffee any fun? Maybe we can show up with a GTO armada!

·
Quick but not fast
330 Posts
Spotted a BOM on 195 east from exit 31 and then got on the parkway north at 730 am.

-Jon

·
Quick but not fast
330 Posts
Spotted an 06 QSM on new friendship road in Howell New Jersey today (Saturday) around 330pm. I’ve seen you drive past before, I was out pushing my son in his stroller. I live on the street directly behind the Shop Rite. Your car looked clean for a FPFQ QSM.

- Jon

·
Blazin Brazen
34 Posts
Spotted a BOM on 195 east from exit 31 and then got on the parkway north at 730 am.

-Jon
That was me on my way to work. It was the first time out in about a year. I needed a new clutch and got the car back the night before... I liked how it sounds.

·
wHaT a LoVeLy DaY!
934 Posts
I spotted a QS Sam 05 or 06 at lower ferry Road in Ewing today around 2 PM anyone here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
wHaT a LoVeLy DaY!
934 Posts
I saw crazy flames/justang cobra in Hamilton the other day, around 5:30pm.

·
wHaT a LoVeLy DaY!
934 Posts
So I saw an interim one. I saw a BOM headed north on the Garden State Parkway in the Oranges around 2pm on 6/29. The license plate was like “Ric Roll” lol. The capper is that is was driven by some old lady (apologies if this is someone aunt mother sister daughter wife whatever).

·
Quick but not fast
330 Posts
So the Jackson outlets have a car cruise the 2nd and last Friday night of every month until October.
Anyone left out there wanting to get a few together.
My car is 182k miles and climbing. Chipped door handle, dents the size of golf balls, hazed paint, but willing to park next to some other goats to herd a few together.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I'm in for the Jackson Outlet Show. I guess the next one would be the 30th?

·
Quick but not fast
330 Posts
Yes the 30th. It is advertised as a "classic cruise night" but all are welcome.
Where are you coming from JSracing

·
Quick but not fast
330 Posts
Ugh I guess I need to buy wheel cleaner.. it's been a good year and ceramic brakes create so much dust!

·
Registered
169 Posts
I'm coming from Millstone Township. I'm about 5 minutes away.

I haven't been to the show at the outlets since before they canceled it. I think they brought it back last year after a year or two off.

·
Quick but not fast
330 Posts
Just wanted to bump this up for any potential lurkers out there.

3 goats is still a herd!

Debating knocking on a guy's house in my town that has a GTO, no contact for him but have had convo on the road with him before.

·
Quick but not fast
330 Posts
I also need to update my info because I'm out in the freehold area now..

621 - 640 of 642 Posts
About this Discussion
641 Replies
95 Participants
googleman5
LS1GTO.com Forums
LS1GTO.com is a forum community dedicated to the LS1 Pontiac GTO. Come discuss mods, horsepower, engine specs and more!
Full Forum Listing