LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Central Ohio Meet Sun 10/15 new date! Sorry but something came up for the 8th...maybe now Lance & Nastasha can show! 3PM-Roosters on West Broad!

·
RIP George...
2,163 Posts
Noted.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Is this still at roosters? off 270?

·
Registered
370 Posts
Ok, should be able to make it I think

·
Dirve it like you stole it
340 Posts
Well hell im not gonna be able to make it to this one.... I just bought a truck and Im headed back out on the road so Ill have to catch everyone at the next one.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Flach said:
Have we considered another site that doesn't allow smoking?
Oh grow up..that is why we chose this site..CAUSE THEY ALLOW SMOKING..don't show up if you can handle it!:bootyshak :fawkdance

·
340 Posts
now now ladies no need to be getting yuour panties up in a bunch lmao but I do agree with Tiresmoker

·
Registered
786 Posts
Can handle smoking, just don't like smelling like an ashtray after I go somewhere. Also prefer to not be around it if I'm eating. And didn't attack you for not minding smelling like an ashtray.

·
My most expensive mod ever
2,502 Posts
I'll be down in Columbus on the 15th but we are meeting mustang people at the QS&L at 1 at Polaris. Feel free to come crash the party! LOL!

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sable said:
I'll be down in Columbus on the 15th but we are meeting mustang people at the QS&L at 1 at Polaris. Feel free to come crash the party! LOL!
A friend of mine has that red 2007 Shelby, Ron Gallagher, I'm sure he'll be there, Tell him Craig said hi!

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Flach said:
Can handle smoking, just don't like smelling like an ashtray after I go somewhere. Also prefer to not be around it if I'm eating. And didn't attack you for not minding smelling like an ashtray.
I don't smoke but I like smelling like an ashtay..it's worth shortening your life to hang out with cool guys like us right boss?

·
Registered
370 Posts
so how many people does it look like will be there today?

·
340 Posts
Tiresmoker said:
I don't smoke but I like smelling like an ashtay..it's worth shortening your life to hang out with cool guys like us right boss?

Yes it is

1 - 20 of 35 Posts