LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all heres something you may like to check out
check it out here
they have all ratio's for $550 including tax which doesn't apply so that makes em $500 AUD which I figured out to be about $360.00 USD also if you go on their site you can get a bearing kit for about $130.00 :secret:

·
Member #804
5,539 Posts
The guy in I refered to before sells em for USD$550 to your door including shipping bearing seal kit etc. Email [email protected] if you are looking for gears.

·
Member #804
5,539 Posts
bout a month tops

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Difftechnics can supply the ratio of your choice including shipping to anywhere in US via FED-EX 3 day service for $475 and they also offer major overhaul kit and a ring & pinion install kit if required :hail:
pretty good I reckon. :wall:

·
Member #804
5,539 Posts
Did they email you this quote directly?

·
Dad's Yellow Goat
632 Posts
Just purchased ring and pinion, bearing kit, and diff kit with 3 day fed ex $600 usd...from Difftech I mention this board and he said he was going to look into becoming on the list of sponsors

·
Member #804
5,539 Posts
lanseman said:
Just purchased ring and pinion, bearing kit, and diff kit with 3 day fed ex $600 usd...from Difftech I mention this board and he said he was going to look into becoming on the list of sponsors
:thumbs: did you get 3.73 or 3.91? throw a KAAZ LSD in while your at it and the harrop diff cover, thats what I wanna do.

·
Dad's Yellow Goat
632 Posts
Actually I followed that link and then called on phone...+15 hour (est) time difference. Very knowledgeable and helpful. Following up on something I read posted from "Speedy Gonzales" I questioned him about differential modes. They supplied a kit with different spings and shims. When I get the parts I will take pics of disassembly and show modification to diff. Remember I come from the "Old School" generation of welded spider gears so I am pretty comfortable modifing my diff. The fellow seem to indicate this was a pretty standard mod down under. He also indicated that he did not see much "rear" problems until the sub 11 sec cars. Offers a very sweet 9 inch ford mod. on the site very expensive but bulletproof. I guess when you get to sub 11 sec that will no longer seem expensive

1 - 10 of 10 Posts