LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been searching for some wheels for a while now and think I've decided on the19'' CCW 505As only thing is the price that's killing me. Where is the cheapest place to buy these rims?? I called CCW and they said 2700.00 for the wheels only and I thought I seen these for around that with tires.
I really like the 5 star deep dish look and plan on getting the centers powder coated black. I have not really seen any others I like I want black with polished lip but don't like the rivet look of the AZA Z-1.
Anyways were is the cheapest place to buy CCW??

·
www.theangrygoat.com
417 Posts
GRAVE DIGGER said:
I have been searching for some wheels for a while now and think I've decided on the19'' CCW 505As only thing is the price that's killing me. Where is the cheapest place to buy these rims?? I called CCW and they said 2700.00 for the wheels only and I thought I seen these for around that with tires.
I really like the 5 star deep dish look and plan on getting the centers powder coated black. I have not really seen any others I like I want black with polished lip but don't like the rivet look of the AZA Z-1.
Anyways were is the cheapest place to buy CCW??
You are paying for a custom wheel

That is the norm man

·
Dallas Stars Fan
183 Posts
I think the only place to get CCWs is thru CCW.

·
Mid-Atlantic Moderator
2,048 Posts
You can also get them through Autoform <~~Sponsor over there I got all 4 of mine with a custom offset and width for less than $2700

1 - 4 of 4 Posts