LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Sewell Pontiac
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys after begging and pleading with my managers about GMS and supplier pricing on GTOs. I am finally able to offer to the public and that being said anyone out there on the fence about whether or not to a GTO let me know I have 4 in stock with more incoming. Let me know I want to earn your business.

·
GTOholic
1,504 Posts
Dang. I had 1000 miles on my GTO before I knew I was eligible for GMS pricing. You wouldn't make that retroactive for me, would you? :D

·
PC load letter?
236 Posts
So what does that mean exactly? Me who doesn't have a relative/friend/dog that works with GM can still get GMS pricing?

Is that what you're saying? If so....... let me know what models you have - my GTO will be in within a week and half. Paying MSRP.

·
Sewell Pontiac
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Immediate family like sons and daughters and their spouses, step parents and step children and half children and grand children. No nieces, nephews, or cousins. I have a Yellow/Black 6 speed in stock, Impulse Blue/Black 6 speed, Impulse Blue/Black auto, Black/Black auto and Silver/Red auto. So let me know if you would get GMS.

·
Sewell Pontiac
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Trust me if they would have allowed me to do it a couple of months ago I would have done it. Sorry but I am glad you got the car you wanted.

·
Sewell Pontiac
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It is the descretion of the dealership to allow on limited production vehicles GMS pricing.

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts
GTOJ said:
It is the descretion of the dealership to allow on limited production vehicles GMS pricing.
What would it take for someone at GM to formally state in writing that the 04 is limited production. I'd like to get collector plates and insurance on the Goat.

·
Sewell Pontiac
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! I would like one too. They call the GTO, XLR, CTS-V limited production because they are not built in huge numbers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts