LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
not fast enough
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so is the CGM an actuall club? is there a registry, or how do you become a member?
thanks-Brad

·
Probably older than you ...
452 Posts
It's actually more of a "Gang" than a Club.

As far a dues goes, when I asked I was told I had to send $100 to some guy named "PJ".

Just kiddin'. :gears:

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts
I wouldn't want to belong to any club that would permit me to be a member.

·
Mod Hungry... Empty Wallet
2,137 Posts
mistermike said:
I wouldn't want to belong to any club that would permit me to be a member.
And rightly so! :D

·
silver m6
240 Posts
You need to stick your underwear on your head and drive around for a week until another goat mob member spots you and post it on this website. After that they will consider and send you a certified letter in the mail. When you recieve the letter you will then have to make seven copies and send them to seven friends. One letter will go to PJ with $100. inserted into the envelope.

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
Sending me money will get you nothing more than a warm fuzzy feeling that you made a poor man a little happier for a few hours.

Other than that, CGM is an informal club that is growing a bit. This is the first season that we have taken the moniker. If you want to be a member you pretty much are. There are no dues, I have made shirts and Zim has done stickers. We gather every now and again to hang our and yap. Keep your eyes on this section for events and stuff.

PJ

·
OG 05 Owner and FPFQAF
2,610 Posts
thats what i like about it, everyone can join.........and that fact that i'm not the only one drinking at the get togethers makes it nice too :)

·
Parting My GTO Out
1,833 Posts
Like I've said before, I wouldnt want to be part of any club below the normal people border! :ftw: :fawkdance

·
OG 05 Owner and FPFQAF
2,610 Posts
ShaneD_06GTO said:
Like I've said before, I wouldnt want to be part of any club below the normal people border! :ftw: :fawkdance
x2
:bootyshak :fawkdance :boink: :wiggle:
:worthless:

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
ShaneD_06GTO said:
South of the border :ftw: :burnout:

·
CAUTION!!!!
9,883 Posts
ShaneD_06GTO said:
oh you mean I80.... not to worry, most of our members are above I80... but once you hit the cheddar curtain... oh yeah, opps!

·
Registered
265 Posts
South of the state line live our Friendly Illinois Brothers & Sisters (FIBS).

·
Parting My GTO Out
1,833 Posts
stirring up things because it makes me laugh :ftw: :wiggle:

·
OG 05 Owner and FPFQAF
2,610 Posts
ShaneD_06GTO said:
stirring up things because it makes me laugh :ftw: :wiggle:
:ban: :fawkdance

·
Parting My GTO Out