LS1GTO Forums banner
421 - 440 of 480 Posts

·
<--Dis dudebrahguy right here
4,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #421 ·
Where on the internet did you find that picture, Nick? I've never seen a special needs tiger before. Hell, is it even a tiger? The face is striped, but the rest doesn't appear to be. I think that maybe a Koala, a Pug and Tiger got in a messy three-way and that thing got birthed. We shall name him....... Jesse.
I have no clue man, I blurted out WTH and my co-workers looked at me like I was nucking futz. Found Jesse on Photobucket :lol: searched speshul & it was on the 1st page.

·
Hell pecker yeah
8,115 Posts
:slap: for Nick. New page = must repost video for newcomers to enjoy.

Edit: I would do it, but I have really limited internet access meow. No Youtube, etc.

·
4,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #423 ·
:slap: for Nick. New page = must repost video for newcomers to enjoy.

Edit: I would do it, but I have really limited internet access meow. No Youtube, etc.
Silly Corn :slap: you should have copied your previous page embedded video

·
Hell pecker yeah
8,115 Posts
How the smurf can I do that if I can't even see it? I know I'm a bad ass, but I ain't a fuckin Jedi.

·
4,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #425 ·
How the smurf can I do that if I can't even see it? I know I'm a bad ass, but I ain't a smurfin Jedi.
Quote yourself then copy the url coding

·
Hell pecker yeah
8,115 Posts
I ain't gonna pull a peeps and quote myself. I think you're cranky because you haven't seen Dan in a while.

·
4,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #427 ·
I ain't gonna pull a peeps and quote myself. I think you're cranky because you haven't seen Dan in a while.
LoL. No you quote yourself so you can see the url code, copy it, leave and go back to the most recent page. There you post the url coding as if you just copied it directly from YouTube in a new reply to thread msg.

·
Hell pecker yeah
8,115 Posts
I know, Nick! It's just more fun watching you try to tell me how to do it than actually doing it. DANG!

·
4,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #429 ·
I know, Nick! It's just more fun watching you try to tell me how to do it than actually doing it. DANG!
Thanks ya jack wagon! :mad: :slap:

·
Hell pecker yeah
8,115 Posts
What the fuck are you lookin at, peeps? :D

·
Hell pecker yeah
8,115 Posts
You're turnin into a real creeper, you know that?

·
Pepper's Pilot
8,966 Posts
just going with the current theme. :) I actually put the popcorn guy there thinking you and nick were still bantering back and forth. Didn't realize it was like 3 hours earlier ;)

·
4,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #436 ·

·
4,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #438 ·
Same here!
Hmmmmmmmm? I say we try to convince D to be the 3rd "Creep" but I'm betting he'd look too much like Gomez Addams :wall:

·
4,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #440 ·
421 - 440 of 480 Posts