LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was flipping through a few other car clubs in the state and saw that a few of them have christmas lights cruises. They pretty much go around to various places and look at all the christmas lights. They all seem to do it pretty early in december(9th or 16th.) Probably due to weather and this of course would be weather dependant. I know its a bit early, but would anybody be interested in doing something like this? Also does anybody know of a good area that has awesome christmas lights. I know that from time to time neighborhoods will do christmas lights contests. Didn't know if there are any neighboorhoods in denver or the springs that do these any more.

·
7,835 Posts
I'd be in but im pretty sure thar yhey would be pissed if i dcid some donutas in the cul de sac 6hough.

·
Worthless Staff Mbr
58,637 Posts
Can't do it on the 8th, it is my birthday and I have class, 9th is Luke's Christmas party at his work. Any other day except the like 20 something-ish.

I am sure Luke would be down to do this and I love seeing Christmas lights, but it is also weather dependent.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts