LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Snapper Head
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a line on chrome acorn lug nuts with the factory depth of the shoulder. My car is one week old and has the usual steering wheel shake so I took it into my local Pontiac dealer for a LOF and wheel balance and watched as the snapper head used his 1/2 gun to zip off my plastic pull off caps.. :banghead: Well as you can imagine I wanted to :barf: .
So I want to put chrome acorn nuts on my factory wheels but the shoulders on the ones I found aren't as deep so the sides of the lugs start to hit the rim.
By the way I'm new here and I love my car and hate Trolls!!!!!

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts
mzdadoc said:
Does anyone have a line on chrome acorn lug nuts with the factory depth of the shoulder. My car is one week old and has the usual steering wheel shake so I took it into my local Pontiac dealer for a LOF and wheel balance and watched as the snapper head used his 1/2 gun to zip off my plastic pull off caps.. :banghead: Well as you can imagine I wanted to :barf: .
So I want to put chrome acorn nuts on my factory wheels but the shoulders on the ones I found aren't as deep so the sides of the lugs start to hit the rim.
By the way I'm new here and I love my car and hate Trolls!!!!!
I got some at Murray's. The shoulder is a little narrower than factory, but they fit fine.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts