LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
.. .. .. ..
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my bulbs today, and did the markers. Bumper didn't have to be removed, but did have to be pulled back (like Tim said). I also managed to break two of the clips (grrrrrrr) but it is holding on there just fine. On to the pics!

·
dum dum dum dum dudum
6,217 Posts
Looks good. However I think tinted ones will fit better. I Nightshaded mine when I did the tails. The clear ones seem to really stand out.

·
Need A Little Beethoven?
5,639 Posts
Doric said:
Whatever number I am out of 5 - mine still have not arrived and I'm losing my patience with this company. :(

Looks great. Nice pics, too.
Me too and somebody in my area already got theirs so I'm really wondering where the hell they are.

·
Not a winner?
7,438 Posts
that looks really nice. i already blacked out my lights but it would look pretty good to if all the lights were white all around.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I'm waiting for someone with a PBM to get this done. They all look great so far

·
In Tune and On Time.....
1,538 Posts
I do like them, but still think I prefer mine that are color matched. I don't like having the extra light up there anyway.

·
king of the castle....
726 Posts
I would get some tester's candy apple red transparent paint and coat em nice and light. For a red car obviously. Looks nice either way tho.

·
Not a winner?
7,438 Posts
you sure prices for things won't come up so that they can continue to make the profits considering they can't sell as many? supply and demand? i wonder how it will work out.

·
Negative DA's = SEG
312 Posts
Not to hijack but now I know not to do the spoiler delete. Something just does not look right on the last picture.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts