LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Est. Apr 2004
5,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cleveland get together Sept 17? Quaker Steak in Valley View

Well guys the time is quickly approaching for me to lock the goat up in the barn for the winter but before I do he'd like to meet the other Cleveland goats before his long hibernation.

I've seen some interest in getting together so here it goes. We're shooting for Sept 17th so please reply if any date works best or doesn't work at all for you. I'm not opposed to weekends but with the Bucks and Browns games its tough for me. I'm thinking somewhere central like Quaker Steak and Lube in Independence but I'm open for suggestions. Just post here to let us know if you are coming.

http://thelube.com/default.asp?fldLocation=valley&fldPageType=directions

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts
Quaker is nice. Also Hoggy's or Champs right there if you don't like wings. Do a lot of people cruise there? There's always Anabelles on a Fri Nite, if you want to be around lots of other cars. Can't say much for the food. Fri is the best nite for me.

·
Registered
63 Posts
so far I have not seen any of you guys on the road in the Cleveland area. So it definitely would be nice for all of us to get together somewhere. I'm game for anytime except weekends gotta give the wife some love then :pimp:

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
How bout the 10th at Quaker Steak ?? Middle of the road for east vs west siders

·
Est. Apr 2004
5,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Adam4356 said:
How bout the 10th at Quaker Steak ?? Middle of the road for east vs west siders
Only prob with the 10th is Tues is all you can eat night, usually big crowds at the Lube. I'm not objecting just letting folks know. Good to see a few people are interested.

Wed is Bike night so I'm thinking Thurs the 16th or Fri the 17th. Here is their events calendar for Sept. http://thelube.com/calendar/newcal.asp?fldLocation=valley&date=9/1/2004

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts
Same here. My boss is coming to town that week, and I'll have to take her out and ply her with alcohol, so advance notice is definitely a good thing. Any eve is good for me if weekends are bad for others.

·
I hack cars.
8,111 Posts
Theres all pontiac car show up here in Michigan if you guys felt like a road trip during that period :D

·
Est. Apr 2004
5,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
17th is a go for me

·
Est. Apr 2004
5,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Adam4356 said:
17th is a go for me
I'll have my DV camcorder to hear your exhaust. I also want to look at the bushings you put in, I'm thinking about em myself. Can't wait to meet the Cle Area Goats. :burnout:

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts
17th is good for me. What time you shooting for. Early post rushour?

·
Est. Apr 2004
5,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
As luck would have it I'm having some furniture delivered that day (I'm hoping in the morning). I could be there as early as 4 PM but I won't know for sure until the night before when the delivery guys call and give me "the window of delivery" which could be a BIG window. Can't wait to meet you guys.

·
Registered
166 Posts
17th sounds good for me. I work downtown, so depending how popular the Tribe is that night I should be able to make 6:30 ish, unless I sneak out of work early :secret: .

·
BuckeyeGoats.com
1,943 Posts
I'm thinking about buzzin up from Columbus, my wife and the boys will be at Grandmas for the week. Directions please. Unless of course I head up to that Michigan show.

Anyone else from columbus thinking about heading up?

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts
1 - 20 of 65 Posts