LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Turbo Whistle? She's Stock:)
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I started up the goat and noticed the DIC started to freak-out! I dropped the E-Brake, but the cluster indicated that the E-brake was still up and started beeping when I rolled off. I halted and shut it off and back on. The Speedo, Tac, Fuel, and Temp indicators don't work, only the Digital Display and indicator lights on the Cluster worked. Also when cycling through the menu, the beeps seemed very faint, as it was loosing power, and the oil lamp light up faintly and started pulsating. it looks like a Short of some sort, but I don't know the first thing about what could cause this, so I'll need more inforamtion before I start ripping her apart.

Can anyone tell me what’s going on and how could it be fixed without going to the dealer. The dealer would be my last resort, my car is moded. I know the first thing that's gong to come out their mouths is that my Audio Mods, or Performance Mods caused the failure, and that my warranty is void.

·
Turbo Whistle? She's Stock:)
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've searched and it isn't the same. the Speedo, Tach, Fuel, and Temp gauge just stutter and are inoperable. The E-Brake Warning doesn't turn off, and it seems like it's being drained of power every time I click on the menu button to cycle through options.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts