LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Trailers are for Boats!
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those want or need to change the color of their goat; I have found a link to a place that will do it. It's affordable and the company is know nation wide. Check the car on this link... :pimp:
http://www.earlscheib.com/

·
I need more cowbell!
370 Posts
Are you NUTS? I remember the early 1970's tv commercials for Earl Scheib...

"I'll paint any car, any color for $59.99"

Ya may as well let Macco paint your car.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Yikes! Don't let those hacks anywhere near your car. They compete with Maaco to be the cheapest, crappiest refinishers out there. For awhile, they were saving time by mixing the color and clear in the same gun. They don't pull anything off the car, like mirrors, emblems... everything is masked, and badly. Schieb is the shop that your basic buy-here/pay-here used car lot uses for doll-ups and damage repair.

A color change is a huge undertaking. The engine bay, door jams, everything has to be prepped and shot. A quality shop will be looking at $5k-$7k for a basecoat/clearcoat refinish and color change. I'd buy another Goat if I wanted a color change that badly.

·
Not a winner?
7,438 Posts
lol oh it's THOSE guys. i need it looked familiar. you might as well just get your self some spray paint and have fun.

·
485, 432 rw m6
536 Posts
Prolly closer to 10 large as the basically strip the caR DOWN FOR TOP QUALITY.

·
Not a winner?
7,438 Posts
lol it's hard to tell. i guess he might be just saying that because of the picture on the website. atleast i HOPE so

·
Not a winner?
7,438 Posts
what was the thread about again? . oh yeah. that paint place. if there is a stoners car show out there. then yes. my cousin would fit in

·
Not a winner?
7,438 Posts
i don't know if you've ever had to deal with a guy thats fried his brain with drugs. but it's like trying to baby sit an annoying child

1 - 20 of 29 Posts