LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Comp Eliminator Goat Driver
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
None here yet to my knowledge. Talked with the Dealer yesterday and he could not give me a date. Any ideas?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Colo GTO'S!!!!!!!!!!!

bisch1 said:
None here yet to my knowledge. Talked with the Dealer yesterday and he could not give me a date. Any ideas?

John Elway Pontiac is expecting delivery between Jan 16 - 26....GM informed me that mine could be in between Jan 18 - 26...see salesman Ron Young 303 779 1157 be sure to see Ron Young!!!!! He ordered the first one ! Mine! and has moved things along faster than I have observed from reading comments others have posted on this site and other sites. Be sure to put your money where your heart is, don't wait!!! Good luck!!!!!! AgentJ004/BLK/BLK/6!!!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I talked to my dealer in CO last week (1/9) and he said that my car was in California and they should have it in two weeks. Then he called back a few days later and said that he had no idea when he would get the car. I want my car as well.
As long as I have it by the end of April I'm happy. I'll let you know when I get mine, or at least when the dealer gets it. You know how that goes.

·
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
agentj004gto said:
John Elway Pontiac is expecting delivery between Jan 16 - 26....GM informed me that mine could be in between Jan 18 - 26...see salesman Ron Young 303 779 1157 be sure to see Ron Young!!!!! He ordered the first one ! Mine! and has moved things along faster than I have observed from reading comments others have posted on this site and other sites. Be sure to put your money where your heart is, don't wait!!! Good luck!!!!!! AgentJ004/BLK/BLK/6!!!!!
I will definately get in touch with Mr Young. Thanks for the info.

·
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
agentj004gto said:

Just got home from talking with Ron. He has all my information. Thanks for your tip. BTW I saw the invoice on your's. Congratulations !

·
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Agentj004GTO, did your some in yet? I thought it was supposed to be in yesterday. I did talk with Ron Young. He told me he could put me in a Yellow/Black A4 in April. I really wanted a Silver/Black A4. He told me I could order one with a possible delivery date of later April or early May. Still no word from the original dealer I was workign with. I finally found what I was looking for out of state. Got in touch with a Broker and bought it. Now I am just waiting for transport. The werather back East is holding things up. Let me know when you get you Goat.

·
Registered
8 Posts
My Goat Is Here.

I got a call from my dealer at the Elway Pontiac dealership and my car is here. :thumbs: I'm going in tonight after work to see about picking it up. I'll get pictures for everyone. I just hope the weather cooperates so I can break her in this weekend.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Colorado GTO'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John Elway Pontiac got 3 GTO'S in today! My blk/blk/6/is in! I must say that the brochure and other pics do not do this automobile justice, you have got to see it to get the full appreciation! It is not just a car, it is truly an automobile!!!!! Ron Young was good on his end with msrp and I am well pleased!! I went with the perma plate pkg and the full front clear bra pkg. Safe and wise driving to everyone! I don't know about you but I consider myself to be numbered with the less than 10% of drivers who drive true automobiles and not just cars!!!!!!!!! Again check with Ron Young at John Elway Pontiac Lone Tree/Park Meadows at 303 799 1157 They are sticking with msrp. Some other dealers in the area have expressed to me they are going for a $4 - $9+k mark up!? Oh well!! Ron expressed to me that they might be getting another delivery soon!! Trust me, In all due respect to the older GTO'S the 2004 is still an eye catcher!!! I drove my 68 GTO to pick up my 2004!!! Silver is a super good looking color would have been my 2nd choice! I think they may have sold the yellow one as I was leaving.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
agentj004gto said:
I drove my 68 GTO to pick up my 2004!!! Silver is a super good looking color would have been my 2nd choice!
Did you clone yourself?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Congrats

Hey Agentj004GTO. I saw your black GTO on Friday... Sweet Ride. Congrats. I am so glad that I went through Elway South. You're right all the other dealers are pricing up the car, and the folks at Elway have been awesome.
Have a great time with you're new ride. Maybe I'll see you on the road eating ponies. :thumbs:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Colorado GTO'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!! agentj004

GTO4JET said:
Hey Agentj004GTO. I saw your black GTO on Friday... Sweet Ride. Congrats. I am so glad that I went through Elway South. You're right all the other dealers are pricing up the car, and the folks at Elway have been awesome.
Have a great time with you're new ride. Maybe I'll see you on the road eating ponies. :thumbs:
Thanks JET! I was at the new car show last year and I asked where is the new GTO and the GM reps told the crowd that Denver was not a big enough market for them to bring the new GTO to!!!! Needless to say I fired off a less than pleasant response to GM on the computer response system they had set up. They responded so so, but I'm glad I orderd one any way! Maybe we all can meet up at one of the local spring/summer events! Have a good one!!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts