LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im curious what guys are running up at our altitude. What mods do you have??

Sofar my best in my current gto is in my sig. Mostly curious what these cars are capable of up here with heads, cam and intake mods.

·
Murphy the RMGTO Mod Dog
3,401 Posts
14.2 or 14.3 was the best I remember people running stock back in the early days. I can't remember anyone off the top of my head that ran heads, cam, intake and headers setup; that still comes on to the forums. You might be able to sift around RMGTO.com to find your answer.

·
2006GTO M6 dd-drag-roadcourse
1,464 Posts
Blake you'd pick up some good time if you get that thing tuned for those mods!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I jumped ship. But still looking forward to running it. Finding a really clean bone stock super low mile gto was turning out to be a pain.
[/URL][/IMG]

·
6POINT0
565 Posts
I jumped ship. But still looking forward to running it. Finding a really clean bone stock super low mile gto was turning out to be a pain.
[/URL][/IMG]
Nice.. but I still look forward to out running you with my gto at the track ;)

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice.. but I still look forward to out running you with my gto at the track ;)
Lol im sure you will. I am planning to take it to pueblo on the first friday night drags. Would you be interested in taking your car down as well too show me what im missing out on?

·
6POINT0
565 Posts
I thought about it. When is the first race in pueblo?
I was going to go to bandimere last weekend but I ended up on call at work.

·
6POINT0
565 Posts
do they have a website?
All that comes up on google is something that got shut down?
(Im still new to the area)

http://www.pueblomotorsportspark.net/

I have also heard that its not the best track. But that's from guys who have rails.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
http://www.pueblomotorsportspark.com/

Ill be honest, its not the best and for sure isnt like bandi. Up untill this season, its been run by people who didnt give a shit about drag racing, and it was very obvious. But, personally. I have had more fun with pmp than bandi when i was running my 12 second bug. Pits arnt on asphalt, its closer to the springs , and there is shade, something that bandimere doesnt have. Lol. They redid half the track 2 years ago so its concrete to the 1/ 8th. I have been on the track where the prep was good and could 60 foot as well as i could at bandi, and ive had my bug feel like it was on ice in the top of 4th gear. Prep quality has been hit and miss in the past. I am hoping better managment will help. But if you haven't been, its worth giving it a try. Imo

·
6POINT0
565 Posts
OK. Im in. I have raced on many
Oklahoma dragstrips so how much worse can it be

Better than a rough road I hope .

I'll post in here again a few days before.

Hopefully I can find a set of 17's before then to mount these slicks on !

·
Here for the Gangbang
1,848 Posts
PMP needs to decide if it wants to be a road course or a drag strip. As it is now, with them trying to be dual-purpose, both are shit.

·
Here for the Gangbang
1,848 Posts
No, not recently. I was there in 2014, though, as part of a much larger group.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts