LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
04redgto said:
go to htownracing.com and post
she was ok......I just dont want to hear anymore from our other friend.

·
Registered
13 Posts
04redgto said:
go to htownracing.com and post
What is your problem man? I haven't started any **** here...and all the sudden you assume anyone interested in your forums that came from htownracing.com is just a troll?

·
fuel slut
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
hey guys, and dont slam htownracing either. just like the mustangs thing, mostly good people over there, like kevin (quik96). there are just a few bad eggs. go check it out! we need some GTO guys over there anyhow. only stangs and camaros and t/a really right now.

·
fuel slut
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dude, im came here to try and establish a little better reputation for houston and mustang owners than what had been established by rotary, obviously most of you have been cool about it, but there are a few people on this board who suck. biased people who cant see past the logo on the front of your car to see that i came here to talk to people about cars, whether i agree with them or not. some of you need to stop being assholes and get over yourselves.

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts
65stang289 said:
thank you!
Most of us here have nothing but props for owners of nice cars who like to share their enthusiasm, regardless of badge. There has been a vocal minority who came here just to stir up the pot, and some of our GTO guys took the bait. It could happen anywhere. I don't have to trash someone elses ride to feel good about mine. It's not a Mustang, Camaro, BMW, or anything else. It just is what it is. Welcome!

·
Feynman fan
2,336 Posts
mistermike said:
Most of us here have nothing but props for owners of nice cars who like to share their enthusiasm, regardless of badge. There has been a vocal minority who came here just to stir up the pot, and some of our GTO guys took the bait. It could happen anywhere. I don't have to trash someone elses ride to feel good about mine. It's not a Mustang, Camaro, BMW, or anything else. It just is what it is. Welcome!
As mistermike said, "Welcome!" (Either you're mixing your metaphors, mm, or someone's been putting bait in your pot...)

Oh! And let's not get CMNT started on Bimmers, OK? :gr_jest: :wall:

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
65stang289 said:
dude, im came here to try and establish a little better reputation for houston and mustang owners than what had been established by rotary, obviously most of you have been cool about it, but there are a few people on this board who suck. biased people who cant see past the logo on the front of your car to see that i came here to talk to people about cars, whether i agree with them or not. some of you need to stop being assholes and get over yourselves.
we welcome you two.....

·
Registered
13,016 Posts
Hello 289! Maybe I'll run into ya' sometime. Wait.....let me rephrase that... :gr_jest:

·
Banned
70 Posts
HRJ so when do you want to line em up? You called me out, let's make a date at HRP with all of htown's mach1registry.com members and htown's gto owners watching. This is a fun run unless you still don't want to back your claims or allow me to back mine. Don't take this the wrong way, I was wondering if you were still interested in running.

·
NFC Champs
883 Posts
I hate I missed all the excitement in the threads during the day...stupid lab and meetings!!!!

I read the other threads that got locked and have decided to keep my mouth shut.

·
Registered
13,016 Posts
voodoomach said:
HRJ so when do you want to line em up? You called me out, let's make a date at HRP with all of htown's mach1registry.com members and htown's gto owners watching. This is a fun run unless you still don't want to back your claims or allow me to back mine. Don't take this the wrong way, I was wondering if you were still interested in running.
Yeah, I'll run ya. You're gonna have to gimme the move and tires to make it interesting, cause mine's stock. Not gonna modify the '04. Gonna trade it in when my '05 hits the lot......and then the mods begin.

As far as backing my claims up, you already know what that would take, and you said that you couldn't do it. For all of you reading this and are not familiar, that consisted of a decent twisty road.

·
Banned
70 Posts
No way I'm getting on anything twisty, but yeah get some tires and I'll give you the move.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts