LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, the convention isn't exactally open to the public, but it's pretty easy to find your way in because you "work in the industry" :quoties: ;)

If you have a chance to get inside, come in and see us and talk with me at our booth. We offer a driveshaft, axles, inner stubs, subframe connectors, a strut tower brace, skid plate, drag bags, and a driveshaft safety loop for the GTO. We're looking to expand the product line since we now have a test GTO (my '05) and would love to have people swing by and talk with us about our product and potential future products.

Looking forward to this show and looking forward to seeing some good friends!

- Kevin

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
I din't know you guys were in FL. Nice, you, FTI, and Fasterproms. Looks like I have all I need in my own state. I'm going to try to make it out there. Not sure if I can, but will try.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I grew up literally down the street from Jeremy Formato. We played street hockey together and then we both ended up getting into LS cars...what are the odds? haha

·
antimatter man
549 Posts
Can't make it to Orlando. Have fun!

I might be coming to see you in your new endeavour, however, I needz some more suspension schwag for the car.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can't make it to Orlando. Have fun!

I might be coming to see you in your new endeavour, however, I needz some more suspension schwag for the car.
Hey Ray, this is CamaroSS. I'm working over here at BMR now. :turbonaug Come in person and save 15% with cash. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts