LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 385 Posts

·
Desu?
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
CommanderRob, Church and the Stripper

Sit down kids, i got a great story for all.

So After the Pavs, and After the bar, Biggie, Nathan, Rob, Steve, Matt, and I were standing outsidenect to our cars and next to a seemigly harmless barfly sitting nearby. Just as Matt was leaving she walks up to us and states, " You are an asshole". Not knowing what to think we just kind of stand there and stare. Turns out she was calling Matt an asshole because we were earlier. Monkey see monkey do right?

Shortly after comming over and talking to us, she asked if we want to party? Now, i know we all have diffrent meanings for "party", but we just really weren't sure what hers was. Anyway, Rob goes about informing her about drinking in front of my house. At that point, i try my best to shoot that idea into the ground. I failed.

As i drive my car around to were everyone was standing, she asked for a ride. At the same time Nathan turns his car on and she jumps and asked to ride with him. I procede to drive to my house THINKING i was just going to bed, but alas; despite my earlier attemps to disuade my house, here come Nathan with "Katie". I pull over about 500 yards from my house and ask what he's doing. He informed me that Both Rob and himself are comming over. I agree to have a couple beers and then sleep time.

We park in my driveway, Rob, Nathan, myself and some crazy bitch named Katie. Not half way through our first beer, our new friend muttered; "Do you guys have any coke?" Her definition of party became painfully clear. Damn.

Shortly after telling her we dont have those kind of connections, she says she just wants to go home. And for some reason, she feels the need to ask Nathan and I about HER piercings. She says eight, we call bullshit hoping that girl is really THAT DUMB. And she was. She had a decents set of tits on her, but nothing to write home about. Rob then agrees to give a ride home. I live on Kyrene and RAY. She saide she lived on 19th Ave and Thomas.

19th Ave and Thomas.

Of course Rob says no problem and they hop in his car and start to pull out of the driveway. Nathan and I have had extreme Buddhist training to hold in that amount of laughter. After he turns the corner, we proceed to have a mighty chuckle at his expense.

Shortly after, Rob starts texting Nathan and I. We then call him a *** for not taking advantage of the situation. But Robs is a wuss. What can we expect.

He arrives around 2:30 at casa de Charlie. Rob then tells us that he got her phone number. Yay.

tl;dr? Robs a nice guy, Nathan and I had a good laugh. All in All, we picked up our first junkie-stripper-whore.

·
Registered
518 Posts
LOL...yeah that broad scared me. Needless to say...I have a soft spot for straycats (Pu**y)...but this one just needed to be put down. I couldn't get out of that area fast enough I tell you...when you see cars spraypainted...yeah...uumm...get out:stickpoke...now...:gears:. Funny crap, especially when she was sitting in the split position in your driveway:confused:..lol. What a dumb biatch....LMAO.

·
Holdiac Performance
922 Posts
ass, grass, or gas

nobody rides 4 free

·
Registered
518 Posts
ass, grass, or gas

nobody rides 4 free
None of the above...but she got a ride for tricks...lol. It was worth it as I am still laughing...so funny the thought of that chick all legs-spread in Charlies driveway talking about how talented she was...LMAO...was just hilarious to say the least...many times I tried not to spew beer out my nose as she did here drunken comedy routine.

·
not a pontiac its a HOLDEN !!
8,787 Posts
sounds like it did the right thing and stayed at the pavs then went home

eeeeWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

·
They call me the crapple
912 Posts
Two things I am still wondering....

1. Why did she step right out in front of me to run her over?
2. Why did she call me an asshole to get my attention before I damn near ran her over?

Rob you are a sucker. Did I not ask you if you had some blow? Glad you got out of there safely.

·
Registered
518 Posts
oh man.
what a bizarre end to a night of drinking.

i have a feeling that i need to disinfect my passenger seat. rob probably needs to call hazmat for his
Already did that last night in the garage...I'm just glad she didn't puke...I would have buried her in the desert at that point.

She would have been a perfect match for my other pet (the little transient guy at the pavs who I charged $3.00 for a Red Bull).

Bizarre night for sure....no driveway drinkin'...man Charlie what's up with that.:damnyou:

·
Desu?
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Two things I am still wondering....

1. Why did she step right out in front of me to run her over?
2. Why did she call me an asshole to get my attention before I damn near ran her over?

Rob you are a sucker. Did I not ask you if you had some blow? Glad you got out of there safely.
1. She was drunk/high/stupid etc...
2. She thought we were calling you an asshole. She just wanted to join in the fun.

P.S. Rob, boil your seat.

·
They call me the crapple
912 Posts
^ replace, replace, replace.......and bury that seat

1 - 20 of 385 Posts