LS1GTO.com Forums banner

21 - 40 of 385 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
And you guys didn't do the wobbly-h on her?

Nate is all for that... ask me how I know.
She was plenty wobbly by herself...and crushing her guts just seemed so nasty...not Micheal Jackson "Dirty Diana", but more of a Peanuts "Pigpen" nasty...lol

Uhhh...how do you know??:sneaky:

·
"Power Abuser"
1,080 Posts
Sounds like I made the right choice in going home.

I knew damn well what she meant when she said she wanted to "party". Glad nobody died!

·
Member: Black Sheep Squadron
4,065 Posts
Ok, just a few questions guys.

1: When she asked for "Coke" you should have said what kind, cherry, vanilla, or diet.

2. Where is the F-ing pic of her? You need to let the forum members decide if she was even worth the gas that you guys used to bring her over.

3. You guys should have pulled a bangbus on her, dropped her off in the middle of no where. :)

·
Registered
1,942 Posts

1: When she asked for "Coke" you should have said what kind, cherry, vanilla, or diet.

2. Where is the F-ing pic of her? You need to let the forum members decide if she was even worth the gas that you guys used to bring her over.

3. You guys should have pulled a bangbus on her, dropped her off in the middle of no where. :)
:iagree: but especially with #3.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts

Answers..
1. She spoke proudly of being fresh from rehab. I couldn't bring myself to toss her off the wagon again. :secret:
2. YEAH! (the other guys should've. I'm still w/o a cam phone) I only wasted about 2 blocks of gas on her. I think there is a snail trail on my seat though :eek:
3. I'll admit I was willing to double bag it then toss her body somewhere in a dumpster. I'm sure she's plenty used to it.
:iagree:

·
"Power Abuser"
1,080 Posts
Answers..
1. She spoke proudly of being fresh from rehab. I couldn't bring myself to toss her off the wagon again. :secret:
2. YEAH! (the other guys should've. I'm still w/o a cam phone) I only wasted about 2 blocks of gas on her. I think there is a snail trail on my seat though :eek:
3. I'll admit I was willing to double bag it then toss her body somewhere in a dumpster. I'm sure she's plenty used to it.
:iagree:

Yeah when you left, you left, ummm hard.

Meaning: :gears:

I don't think she had a clue when I yelled over, "I have a blower." She probably thought I meant something completely different.

·
Needs a band!
398 Posts
Wow I'm really missing out on some freakin funny stuff. I love playing with the minds of the intoxicated. I can only imagine what vegas is going to be like.:wall:

·
Registered
518 Posts
Hahaha, I can see what kind of times we are gonna have! :D

Rob man...you should've PIITB!!!
Yeah...I know..."The Ladies Man" style...lol. She had a great body, proportionate and all...but damn it sure is scary when they ask for "Coke" and look like they just finished what they had left. We did have beer and Red Bull and offered that up as if we just ran out of Cherry Coke....oh damn...lol...and yeah she even tried to swallow a bottle or at least that's what I looked like, but she spit some of that out...not that talented after all.

You know...if she was just a tad bit sober, had not mentioned that she just got out of rehab, and I had protection (not a gun, had that)...thinks may have been different.......

Who the F**K am I kidding...I should have just got piss-ass drunk...but even then...the who "Coke" and "Rehab" shit kinda ruined it...lol. Maybe then things may have gone down a little different in Charlies driveway...LMAO...

Overall...great night...funny stuff...can't wait to do it again............................................anyone want the strippers phone number...LMAO.

·
GoatRun...what's that????
3,989 Posts
Yeah...I know..."The Ladies Man" style...lol. She had a great body, proportionate and all...but damn it sure is scary when they ask for "Coke" and look like they just finished what they had left. We did have beer and Red Bull and offered that up as if we just ran out of Cherry Coke....oh damn...lol...and yeah she even tried to swallow a bottle or at least that's what I looked like, but she spit some of that out...not that talented after all.

You know...if she was just a tad bit sober, had not mentioned that she just got out of rehab, and I had protection (not a gun, had that)...thinks may have been different.......

Who the F**K am I kidding...I should have just got piss-ass drunk...but even then...the who "Coke" and "Rehab" shit kinda ruined it...lol. Maybe then things may have gone down a little different in Charlies driveway...LMAO...

Overall...great night...funny stuff...can't wait to do it again............................................anyone want the strippers phone number...LMAO.
Good times!!!! :gr_jest:

·
Registered
1,390 Posts

I thought for sure one of you guys was going to blast that!
Nate dude, you took off so hard in your car, I thought she might puke!

Rob is always the gent-man, I knew when she said "party" we were not on the same page. Mabey you can get some of her stripper friends for some car photos. I think she said something about that?

·
Registered
518 Posts
On the drive to take that chick home she kept talking about getting some strippers to come model for us. She was so freakin' drunk I just tuned here out..."blah, blah, blah...you wanna f**k....blah, blah". It was like a scene from Fight Club...Marla Singer...lol. "The shit that came out of this girls mouth..."

I think I'll invite her to the Pavs.........hhhuuummm?:sneaky:

·
Desu?
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
On the drive to take that chick home she kept talking about getting some strippers to come model for us. She was so freakin' drunk I just tuned here out..."blah, blah, blah...you wanna f**k....blah, blah". It was like a scene from Fight Club...Marla Singer...lol. "The shit that came out of this girls mouth..."

I think I'll invite her to the Pavs.........hhhuuummm?:sneaky:

Do it and you die.

·
They call me the crapple
912 Posts
Then I will beat your dead body with my baseball bat.

21 - 40 of 385 Posts