LS1GTO.com Forums banner

381 - 385 of 385 Posts

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Honestly, Im truly disgusted and every single last smurfing one of you should be appalled and disgusted with yourselves. What type of little boys and butch dykes talk that much bullshit about a person they themselves have never met or have only met once? Grow the smurf up! It wasn't grade school! Not to mention the details are a tad exaggerated don't you think boys. I remember that night thank you very much.

That fact of knowing that your lives were so menial, mediocre, and just so smurfing pathetic that you all sat around and had to hate on me for 12 pages equaling somewhere around 300+ comments gives me complete 100% satisfaction losers.

And btw.... I was Phi Theta Kappa (a little thing called international honor society) for Nursing and Business at Phoenix College. I added some photos just so you could see how amazing Im looking these days. Bwahahahaha!
Holy shit.

1 Posts
Holy shit.
Holy shit.
Holy shit.
Can everyone in this little group please do me a solid and stop being little britches and meet me anywhere you want, so I may bless you with the gift that you are going to receive. Now we both know that you little punks won't because that's how you pussy ass dick sucking punks are, but there's no reason to push everyone you know out of the safety of the crosswalk that their lives are in. I feel that 24 hours is enough time for for you to choose a place that we can meet up at, hell you can all choose to meet at the same time and place. Because you all really deserve these gifts in person, it just feels so impersonal to just use a list of addresses. So I can't wait to hear from you all by Sunday.

381 - 385 of 385 Posts