3,629 Posts
Nice numbers, Have Fun :thumbs:

·
Member: Black Sheep Squadron
4,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DK2F said:
close but no cigar, lets see what this thing does at the track on the 23rd haha

Your going down buddy! Watch you beat me with your Drags on, LOL I'll sell my goat, I swear to god. Hey I have a guy in the other thread calling B.S. on my dyno. He thinks I have more done to my car. Please tell that stupid ****** whats up. Come Fontana 398.83hp wont be whats under the hood, you know that.

BlueGoat06 said:
Nice numbers, Have Fun :thumbs:
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
haha, i will hold back from beating you then so you dont sell your car! and 398 with LTs and a cam is no where near unreasonable to expect or get. i will be at 410 easy! lets just how it goes at the track, and hope you can put that damn power to the ground, maybe you will out mph me lol!

·
4,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DK2F said:
haha, i will hold back from beating you then so you dont sell your car! and 398 with LTs and a cam is no where near unreasonable to expect or get. i will be at 410 easy! lets just how it goes at the track, and hope you can put that damn power to the ground, maybe you will out mph me lol!

I think 420-425 RWHP is what I should put down at Fontana. I'm hoping for 12.5's... Sad but true. Oh I got on it today when I had to go to the bank, lets just say the Nittos spin, and spin, and spin. Maybe they are wearing out? Oh and the Magnaflow GTG is gonna be the bomb. Save me a spot if you beat me there.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
im hopin for a 12.8 and some good 60fts lol.

·
Exclusive
1,323 Posts
Nice numbers!!! See you guys at Fontana, I'm hoping for mid-low 13's. Hopefully for some miracle I will get in the 12's but don't think so. Hopefully I will find some M/T's before the 23rd.

·
4,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
PsychoGTO said:
Nice numbers!!! See you guys at Fontana, I'm hoping for mid-low 13's. Hopefully for some miracle I will get in the 12's but don't think so. Hopefully I will find some M/T's before the 23rd.

I can get you a good deal on some if you want...

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
PsychoGTO said:
are you tuned

·
Registered
45 Posts
Excuse me but mid 12's is all these cars will run despite 400-425rwhp??? Is this true or is that just a bad track???

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
STEXGTO said:
Excuse me but mid 12's is all these cars will run despite 400-425rwhp??? Is this true or is that just a bad track???
they are capable of more, although the track were speaking of isnt incredible and it will be very hot.

·
4,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah, I run at a track thats in the desert, with wind against you (along with the dirt) no track prep, holes in the actual track and somewhere around 3800 ft.

Not optimal track conditions, but atleast its a full 1/4 mile. I may go to Irwindale tonight and see what it will do in the 8th.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
And people make fun of the "baby" cams....... Nice numbers, you should be looking at mid 12's. Enjoy!!

·
4,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well when you barely pass smog, I guess its a good thing.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
i almost went to irwindale 2nite, but dcided not to, ps: i got my new rims.

·
The Situation
3,358 Posts
nice number but I have to ask what happened with the nitrous? I am planning on getting a GTO soon and a 125 wet shot was going to be on my list... did you just not have all of the safety switches hooked up, maybe leaned it out a bit?

·
4,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Blown_Red_97z said:
nice number but I have to ask what happened with the nitrous? I am planning on getting a GTO soon and a 125 wet shot was going to be on my list... did you just not have all of the safety switches hooked up, maybe leaned it out a bit?

Leaned with timing. Dry shot, the MAF didnt compensate, oh well no biggie, I shall build her better, bigger, stronger.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts