LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 10th Discovery Concours d'Elegance will be this Sunday, Sept. 17, at the Boonshoft Museum of Discovery.
We are featuring Porsche and Pontiac, and for our anniversary, we've invited back the 27 automobiles that have won either Best of Show, Judge's Choice or People's Choice awards.
We already have a solid line-up of over 130 vintage, classic and special interest vehicles that willbe exhibited on beautiful DeWeese Parkway along the banks of the Stillwater River.

2006 Featured Marques: Pontiac and Porsche

An event for the entire family including live music, a full service food court and an automotive art show and sale. 20 vehicle classes are exhibited including several for our featured marques, race cars and vintage motorcycles. Inside the museum hands-on activities, exhibits, and displays help visitors explore the world of science and discovery.

$5 General admission
Ticket price includes FREE admission to the Boonshoft Museum of Discovery and a souvenir program!

This is simply the best car show deal in the Dayton and I guarantee that you will be impressed with the cars.

And this is the first time that we have featured Pontiac with several classes devoted to this great company:
A. Pontiac, thru '49 (includes Oakland)
B. Pontiac, ’50 thru ‘58
C. Pontiac ’59 thru ‘69
D. Pontiac Performance 70 thru ‘81
E. Pontiac Muscle Cars thru '81 (includes Firebird, GTO)

Hope to see all of you Sunday!

Dave Morris

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BLUEBYU said:
No class for the new ones???????????
Unfortunately no. But I will be driving mine so we will at least have some representation.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts