LS1GTO.com Forums banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
2/23/2007 = [email protected]
3,962 Posts
I gave my congratulations in person.....:)

PS....Thanks for introducing me to Thomas (Hendrix) :)

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts
Yea ,that G8 was sweet ,wonder what it would run with a 2300 :)
It would need a serious clutch for that. The stock clutch didn't like the 13.40s it was running yesterday!

·
10 Second Club
1,101 Posts
Congrats Travis always love to see your car run... Great Job

I am a little upset that you avoided me for our rematch:mad:

·
HARDCORE since 1982
3,345 Posts
Congrats man.... your car was halin ass yeasterday

·
Spicey's Back In Town!
5,511 Posts
Travis, great job!!! At times there was a .300 head wind, without which you probably would have gotten the elusive 8 second pass. It shouldn't be long now. Thanks for making the trek down to Bradenton. See you at your 3rd ECS.....with car I hope :)

·
8 second club
4,849 Posts
New IRS record 9.08 last week backed up by a 9.10 today with a 20 mph plus headwind! T-Bone was also the fastest 2004-2006 GTO by far! Also congrates to Don Dixion for his first 9 second run! WELCOME to the Hendrix-Engineering 9 secound club!!! Its getting crowded! If we could just get a 8 second member LOL
Thomas, I can't thank you enough for all that you do for all of us. Without your parts, there is no doubt I wouldn't be where I am today. Thanks little buddy. :)
Nice run, Travis.
Thanks
Congrats!
Thanks
So close to the elusive 8! Congrats Travis.
When we ran the 9.08 two weeks ago I had the full interior and exhaust on the car. I pulled 160lbs off the car and went to get my 8 second slip at the other end of the track and it only made it 3 feet off the line. LOL Better then than at the track day yesterday though!
I think he just likes to keep us all in suspense
Yeah. I wish that was it. :)
Congrats. Now what about that super fast 12 second pass I heard about? :wall:
Well me and hardcore decided that an all motor pass would make for a more interesting race in the first round of the quick 8. LOL
Congrats... I really thought the car was going to go 8s today, but that damn headwind was serious!

Hey what about that G8 GXP that went 13.4s... LOL
It was good to finally meet you today. I wish you would have had your car but I know you tried like hell and stuff happens. Heep me posted on getting together later on down the road.
Great runs,
Thomas and Travis, nice to finally meet both of you today
Same to you. We seem to get along better in person LOL.
Travis is a class act. Good job.
Thanks alot. My class kind of went out the door for a little while after the "first" final round of the quick 8. I hope my big mouth didn't offend anyone. :) I am a VERY competitive person.
Ya when he's not stealing parts off your car....
What are you talking about. LMAO
Congrats Travis and thanks for letting me tag along in your caravan lol. It was a pleasure to meet y'all!
No problem. It was fun watching a kill or two. :)
Thanks
glad I was there to see it! congrats !!!
It was good to see you again Tom.........next time I'm bringing my shit waders. LOL
Travis,

Congrats on the awesome pass! I guess it's good we didn't come so you could win one!

J/K We really tried to surprise everyone, but it didn't work out.

Really wish we could have been a part of this great event. Maybe next year. I hope to see some of you guys up here this year. Still looking for that 8 Second pass in 2010!

Walt
Walt, is everything ok? I haven't heard from you guys for a while and figured Frank would have at least called to say you guys weren't coming. The last ting I heard was that the car was on it's way down.

I gave my congratulations in person.....

PS....Thanks for introducing me to Thomas (Hendrix)
John, it was nice to meet you and your wife yesterday. Hopefully everything will work out for you.

Congrats Travis always love to see your car run... Great Job

I am a little upset that you avoided me for our rematch:mad:
I thought you were avoiding me. :)
Congrats man.... your car was halin ass yeasterday
Yours too. Most of the time! LOL

Travis, great job!!! At times there was a .300 head wind, without which you probably would have gotten the elusive 8 second pass. It should be long now. Thanks for making the trek down to Bradenton. See you at your 3rd ECS.....with car I hope :)
Thanks Joey. You guys did a hell of a job. You have so much more to organize with your event. Congrats on a successful day!

·
Fiorello Motorsports
4,747 Posts
Congrats thats is bad ass

21 - 32 of 32 Posts