LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
7,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heading home from one of the guys STS install last night at about 11pm. Chillin on the freeway doin about 65 when i see some awful familiar tail lights up front, yup what do ya know, there is another new mustang on the freeway. So upon closer inspection, its a GT, so i downshift to 5th and just slowly inch by him maybe about 2mph faster than he was. I get about 3/4 car on him and sure as shit, he grabs a gear and is right next to me. So I hear hear him downshift as I am now slowing down a tad bit more since he wants some. Get to about 45 then just drop to 2nd gear. I am still running no mufflers on the car so 2nd gear is a tid bit loud when cruising at 45. So we pace each other for a bit and i basically am wanting him to hit it so i blurp it a bit, eventually he takes off and I give him about 2 cars jump then follow suit. By top 3rd I had a few on him ;)

Thanks for making my night end with a SEG Mr. '06 Mustang GT I gota have it guy. We solute you.

Oh BTW, after the spanking I never saw him again and I slowed down to 50 on the freeway waiting for him. :gears:

·
7,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
blubyu said:
"size 13 right foot"

Sometimes this is the best mod of all.
:secret:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts