LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Gone but not forgotten
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a blurb in the new Hot Rod magazine about Holden showing a left hand drive convertible Monaro. The thinking is there will be a top down version for here and for our friends down under in mid 05.

It is really tempting me. If I could get the 05 upgrades and a convertible top.....

It may be time to trade.

Diggs

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
I remember the car that they are talking about. I thought that with the gas tank location, they could not make it work for the US market.

If they do, I may be in line next to you to trade mine in..

·
Sensible Contributor
1,439 Posts

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
I think they said before that 2007 was when we would see a convert. That has been the number I have been holding in my head as a replacement time for the 04' just for that reason. Late 2005 was never mentioned.

·
God Bless Texas!
2,284 Posts
My wife already told me if they bring out a ragtop it hers!

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
72/04 GTO said:
My wife already told me if they bring out a ragtop it hers!
I am on the fence....I am not sure I would want one. I do think t-tops would be fun........well they looked fun I never had a car with one

·
Registered
102 Posts
I have looked at the sun roof offered by one of the sponsers, I figure that its a 1500.00 deal at a minimun, the wife wants it bad, this is her daily driver, black on black in south carolina is pretty tuff so some ventalation would help. T-tops leak and a rag top is asking for some jerk to break in, would like a targa top but dont think thats an option

1 - 9 of 9 Posts