LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
4L60E+moded ls1+saudi = bad
710 Posts
goatee said:
19 x 9.5 front and rear.... interesting....
holy shit do they fit without fender lip?

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
read the description. this monaro was modded by a performance company. im sure that custom fender work is no problem for them.

·
Registered
347 Posts
i don't think they would require a fender lip look at the offset ... dont forget holden offer 19 by i think 8's on the GTS monaro with an inch ofset out like this whell seems to have and a half an inch in i see no problem with them fitting ... might even have like a 5mm plate on the wheel hub to push it out a little futher.

Infact i have no idea why they really gave you the smaller 17inch whells havent thier been people that have fitted the 18 and 19 inch wheels (to the GTO) without change already ... I though the problem wasn't that it hit the gaurd but american design regulations dictate it must not come with in a certian distance of the gaurd thus why they didn't fit them. 17" is cheaper aswell. I duno maybe they changed the suspension to give it less travel and liped the gaurds still gaurd lipping depending on the way you do it is only a few hundred aint it.

·
Sensible Contributor
1,439 Posts

·
the shitbox owner
20 Posts
gto_in_nc said:
They're power numbers are curious - they suggest a 25+% drivetrain loss.
Not really all that odd considering the u.s indisrty standard dyno's read 15% higher than our industry standard dyno's, we work on 25% drivetrain loss for rwd manual and 30-35% for rwd auto. so basically an aussie car that pulls 500rwhp on a dyno here in aus could reasonably make 575rwhp on a dyno in the u.s

1 - 11 of 11 Posts