LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
TBYRNE Performance
4,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's time for a Corsa sale! This covers all systems that they produce. If Corsa makes it, we sell it and can provide you with very good pricing! The GTO exhaust prices are -

14185 2004 GTO Sport System with Pro-Series 4.0" Tip $749.99
14186 2004 GTO Sport System with Oval Tip $829.99
14187 2004 GTO Touring System with Pro-Series 4.0" Tip $749.99
14188 2004 GTO Touring System with Oval Tip $849.99

14189 2005-'06 Sport System, complete catback with X-Pipe, Muffler and 4" pro series tip $859.99
14190 2005-'06 Touring System Complete Catback with X-Pipe and 2nd set of mufflers $1029.99

Some of the popular part numbers are in stock, more systems will be arriving this week and a stock order for others will be going in the end of this week. These systems come and go pretty quick! Orders can be placed online or by giving us a call at 1-877-4-TBYRNE (1-877-482-9763). Pricing for other Corsa exhausts can be seen in the Weekly Sales section of our website. Or you can let us know what you need.

Have a good day!

·
Owns 3 GTO's
16,515 Posts
Good pricing. Better jump on this guys. I love my Corsa.

·
TBYRNE Performance
4,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Sport systems are very popular. Those are ready to ship! :)

·
Da Raiders
716 Posts
how long is the sale going to last??:yumyum:

·
Don't drink the Kool-Aid...
2,889 Posts
tbyrne said:
It's time for a Corsa sale! This covers all systems that they produce. If Corsa makes it, we sell it and can provide you with very good pricing!
I have the "touring" system up to the small resonators. Is it possible to purchase the intermediate pipes, only?

·
Torque is King!
702 Posts
I wish Corsa would make their exhaust for the 2004 look like the stock tips.. I don't like the look of one large single pipe. Whether it be round or oval.

·
TBYRNE Performance
4,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Havoc said:
I have the "touring" system up to the small resonators. Is it possible to purchase the intermediate pipes, only?

Do you have something that is missing/damaged or are you looking for the conversion kit to turn that into a Sport exhaust?

·
2,889 Posts
tbyrne said:
Do you have something that is missing/damaged or are you looking for the conversion kit to turn that into a Sport exhaust?
I guess you could call it "missing" lol... I have the touring kit (x-pipe, resonators), I need the intermediate pipes that connect at the resonators and run back to the mufflers.

·
TBYRNE Performance
4,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If the parts are missing or damaged, you will need proof of purchase through a Corsa authorized dealer in order to buy those pieces seperately.

·
2,889 Posts
tbyrne said:
If the parts are missing or damaged, you will need proof of purchase through a Corsa authorized dealer in order to buy those pieces seperately.
No no! Sorry for the confusion, lol.
Nothing is "missing" from the Touring converstion kit, I just wanted the x-pipe and resonators. The kit was purchased because I did not want to buy an entire Corsa system knowing I wasn't going to use their rear mufflers.

Here's what's included in the Touring conversion kit (yellow). I need the intermediate pipes (red arrows) to get back to the mufflers i'm planning to use.

That's it in a nutshell. I just need the intermediate pipes. Can you get those?
So far Corsa has been completely unresponsive to my emails.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
TBYRNE Performance
4,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Corsa won't sell any parts from the kit seperate so you'd have to purchase the whole thing to get those parts. They don't want their parts being used to "piece together" a system. I've checked into this a few times and am always told the same thing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts