LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Project AIRWOLF has started!
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ADMIN - Please make sticky!!! THANKS! :gears:

The corvette guys are up to it again! Every year, Zach rents the track in the spring & fall and its time again. They are looking to have around 40 cars - and we are a little short of that number.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=1487778
Here is a link to the page on the vette site over there.

Post on here, and I'll keep track of who wants to come. $35 a car and run till it breaks! I usually get 6 runs in with the car sitting around 30-45 minutes between runs. (shooting for 11.99!!!) Also, there will be some VERY FAST Vettes there this year :secret:

Ill send anyone payment information if they would like.

·
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
no one wants to play?? weather is calling for LOW 60s which will lead to some good track times!!!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Going to Norwalk tomorrow and Milan Thursday night, but I'm always interested in a track rental, please PM me payment info.

·
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
PM's replied too! Come on guys, we need to show up some vettes! lol

·
New PB MPH - 127.54
2,376 Posts
You said the vette guys are renting it out...does that mean you can bring anything?

I'll be back up at school that week in Flint and might see if a couple of my buddies want to go down. I could probably line up my car, an 04 goat, and a supercharged Silverado.

·
New PB MPH - 127.54
2,376 Posts
Ignore my last post. I just remembered I have one class Thursday...and its from 6p-8p. Being the first week, I can't skip out on it. Grrr...

·
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
6.0gto_noob said:
Ignore my last post. I just remembered I have one class Thursday...and its from 6p-8p. Being the first week, I can't skip out on it. Grrr...

Ahhh - its only 1 class... :drink:

·
Will design cars for food
1,540 Posts
ls1wolf said:
Scooter??? you gotta go!

I dunno. I'm going to Grattan with the crew on Sept 30th. If the wife's working on 10/5 then there's no way that I can make Milan. If she's not, there's a chance. I would like to get PE dialed in on the Corvette and the drag strip is the place to really do it. We'll see. As I said, it'll be a game-time decision.

·
HPT Street Tuner
3,629 Posts
Count me in, i was going to race at Milan this coming Thursday, but i won't be able to do it, so i thought this date would be perfect.
how do i pay for this ??

·
1,540 Posts
You just need to mail a check to Zack. (I'm letting Mark take the lead this time. He can tell Zack to add you to the list and send you Zack's address.)

If you guys want to meet up with me after work and head over to Milan together, let me know. I work at Oakwood and Rotunda.

·
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Scoot - Im going to leave right from my house - ill be changing the tires from there.. Does that mean your going????

·
1,540 Posts
Yep. I'm most likely going to be taking The Black Beast out for some WOT tuning runs.

·
HPT Street Tuner
3,629 Posts
:thumbs:

1 - 20 of 80 Posts