LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Here come Da Judge
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any pics to show regarding this color? I have only one, cant remember where I got it. Not sure if its a true representation of the color. I hope it is because I love it!

Cosmos Purple m6
production date 12/22/03

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
I went to the dealer to see the paint chips and interior samples. It is a very dark deep purple (both). Your dealer should have the chips in now. I am more excited now then ever on my color choice.

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

·
Here come Da Judge
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks I will have to check it out. Anyone else have personalized licence plates already? I got mine about a month ago.

"04 GTO"

Cant wait to put them on the car!

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
I have 'MY GTO' and they are on my 97 Malibu. In Washington you have to have a car to order the plates. In other words 'MY GTO' is now on my '97 Malibu until I can put 'MY GTO' on my GTO.

·
"PINKY'S UP"
1,610 Posts
Tails said:
I have 'MY GTO' and they are on my 97 Malibu. In Washington you have to have a car to order the plates. In other words 'MY GTO' is now on my '97 Malibu until I can put 'MY GTO' on my GTO.

Only you would do something goofy like that............no wonder you drink........you're confused! :D

·
Here come Da Judge
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
COOL, who ever done it thanks for posting my pic! I have that pic as my wallpaper on my work computer just to remind me why I show up ever day! Very good motivator!

·
Here come Da Judge
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tails, actually my “04 GTO” plates are registered to a PT Cruiser (what a turd) that I (my wife) no longer have. As soon as my purple beast gets here I will transfer them.

·
Here come Da Judge
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Stumbled across another purple pic and thought I would post it here. This one looks better than my first one. Doesnt it make your blood boil!! What you think?

·
Registered
56 Posts
GO BLOW you mean, right? Yea we had a bad weekend but a good year even without our 1st string back, and a part time QB. I don't hate Mich. but sure like beating them!! Those AA's in AA are partying tonight!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts