Entrance fee $35
Motel room $50
1 Head gasket
3 lifters
1 cam

1.42-60 and 10.57 ET
Priceless :)

any race you can drive home from is a good race

Not to worry i have the best wrench in the south and will be back at the track by next week...
if my tuner is available...

oh wait that's me toooo :)

·
Wheels UP Club !!!!
2,810 Posts
You 60' = :hail:

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts
Killer 60 Tony!!!!!

·
HARDCORE since 1982
3,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Bite Me
3,394 Posts
That 1.42 is VERY impressive. I was hooking up like a Mofo all day, and my best was a 1.53. I'm glad you will be able to get going without a HUGE expense, and it was nice to meet you. I'll be seeing ya at Bradenton...

·
bolt-ons =11.52
1,660 Posts
he really wanted those stubs

·
80 swap in the works
3,203 Posts
Man I need to get my 60' time down lol. Nice times!

I can't wait till next year! :turbonaug

·
10 Second All Motor Club
1,821 Posts
Congrats Hardcore!!! It was great to finally meet you and see your car run in person!!!

·
HARDCORE since 1982
3,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah I was real impressed by you... I mean your car ;)

seriously though your just another cool car guy,
it was great to meet you and your husband

·
10 Second All Motor Club
1,821 Posts
yeah I was real impressed by you... I mean your car ;)

seriously though your just another cool car guy,
it was great to meet you and your husband
hahahaha awww thanks!!! That .000 light was just the perfect way to start the day! Remind me not to line up with you.... lol And gotta love the 1.4 60fts! Nice work! I was cutting 1.43's back before I got my roll bar and harnesses... talk about having your neck hurt... but I LOVED IT!!!! hahaha

Yeah I'm def just one of the guys :) Ask any of the NE guys lol Actually I do girl things too... like last night I went and got a manicure... then went straight home and proceeded to change all my rims and work on the car with Al........... lmao!!!! I was filty, but my nails were nice & I swear they are Torrid red! (I dont care what the nail polish bottle said.... ) lol

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts

·
HARDCORE since 1982
3,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well that was my secound .000 :)

·
10 Second Club
1,101 Posts
hahahaha awww thanks!!! That .000 light was just the perfect way to start the day! Remind me not to line up with you.... lol And gotta love the 1.4 60fts! Nice work! I was cutting 1.43's back before I got my roll bar and harnesses... talk about having your neck hurt... but I LOVED IT!!!! hahaha

Yeah I'm def just one of the guys :) Ask any of the NE guys lol Actually I do girl things too... like last night I went and got a manicure... then went straight home and proceeded to change all my rims and work on the car with Al........... lmao!!!! I was filty, but my nails were nice & I swear they are Torrid red! (I dont care what the nail polish bottle said.... ) lol
I would agree you and your husband are a class act. It was nice to meet you and you know we are in the fight against boost being just N/A cars. I need to get mine to launch like your car does. I think something was said about my front struts but not sure....

·
bolt-ons =11.52
1,660 Posts
N/A all the way ,woot

1 - 20 of 32 Posts