LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I am G.O.N.E.
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a couple of quick kill stories for you, now i only had the 06 goat for about a month but ive had quite a few races already. first was against 2 white evos at the same time! needless to say i put about 3-4 cars on each ( those same kids laughed at my mustang gt when i had it.... yea laugh now). Ok second race was a three way with my a modifed s4 (320-330 to the wheels) and a gutted turbo rsx (est. 290-300 to the wheels and about 200 pounds under stock). we raced 1 time from a stop i got them both the rsx by 2 cars and the s4 by about 3. then we raced from a 35 roll on the highway, both got a huge jump on me (i have a4) but i walked them both by the time i hit 110 for the s4 and about 130 for the rsx. And last races were lastnight, it was a 4 way me,an s4 this one putting about 340 to the wheels, an 01 z28 and stock 06 sti. we went from a 30 roll the s4 got everybody including me by about 2 cars, same race (25 roll) i got a wicked jump and let off at about 130 with a 1 1/2 car lead on the s4 and a 3 car lead on the sti, (z28 was pretty much stock so he was way back there). Final race of the night i got to be honest i got my ass handed to me me s4 and sti from a dig, s4 and sti got huge jumps i was spinning all the way through 1st but even by 80 when i let off i was still behind by about a car.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
:ftw:

·
I am G.O.N.E.
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh $hit i almost forgot!!!! I raced a stock 04 cobra twice from a dig the first race i got him by 2 cars!!!! the second race was closer with me only getting him by a car but i really started to walk him but i thought i saw a undercover so i hit the brakes it would have been worse for him.

·
Registered
144 Posts
meh, can't win them all, nice handy work!

·
I am G.O.N.E.
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tell me about it god i need a magnacharger!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts