LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
washed the car yesterday and took some pictures today. a little dirty from a day of driving, thanks for looking.

Tom





 

·
Doc, Just Doc
Joined
·
8,767 Posts
Good looking Cobra there Tom!
 

·
Not Vengeance..Punishment
Joined
·
1,401 Posts
Tom, what size tires are you sporting in the rear? From the pictures they do not look overly large. Do you have any problem getting the power to the ground?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
LA_Phantom said:
Tom, what size tires are you sporting in the rear? From the pictures they do not look overly large. Do you have any problem getting the power to the ground?

I have 275's in the rear GS D3's. It spins the tires in third gear at 65...lol.

Makes racing from a dig a little interesting..lol. I have a spare set of rims with 315 BFG's on them, for when Im MMOB...:burnout:
 

·
Addicted to the go fast pedal
Joined
·
1,000 Posts
SLOW!

HAHA.. JK! I love Cobra's.. Nice #'s
 

·
Not Vengeance..Punishment
Joined
·
1,401 Posts
tom's_03svt said:
I have 275's in the rear GS D3's. It spins the tires in third gear at 65...lol.

Makes racing from a dig a little interesting..lol. I have a spare set of rims with 315 BFG's on them, for when Im MMOB...:burnout:
Thanks for the info...your response is certainly what I expected. Kick a$$! :D

-K
 

·
Times Up Ponyboy!!
Joined
·
1,092 Posts
Just says " Beast" all over it, good looking car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,204 Posts
Nice!!!!
 

·
Retired LEO meow
Joined
·
14,535 Posts
Looks awesome. I love the 03/04 Cobra/Mach 1.
 

·
Parting My GTO Out
Joined
·
1,833 Posts
Nice work Tom!! Put some GTO interior in it and its a keeper!
 

·
Blowed Up...
Joined
·
11,360 Posts
Nice car and mod list!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ShaneD_06GTO said:
Nice work Tom!! Put some GTO interior in it and its a keeper!
I wish my interior even close to the quality of the GTO. Id be happy with just a set of those seats.

Tom
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top