LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Dynos still rule the earth!
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had my cradle (front and rear) aligned at DMS and I wanted everyone who has not done it to know DO IT!

Granted I have done a lot to the suspension but I can not believe how much smoother and strighter the car rides. It feels like a slot car now. I can't wait to get my coil overs.

·
Owns 3 GTO's
16,515 Posts
I wil be doing mine after the rear is installed, and the front control arm and rod bushings are done. Next year. Another trip to NJ.

·
Blown By Maggie
2,443 Posts
GTO4SHO said:
I just had my cradle (front and rear) aligned at DMS and I wanted everyone who has not done it to know DO IT!

Granted I have done a lot to the suspension but I can not believe how much smoother and strighter the car rides. It feels like a slot car now. I can't wait to get my coil overs.
Nice to here.

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
Checking the front cradle align is pretty easy. Just requires removing the splaxh shield and installing the jig. so far, nationwide, Pedders dealers have checked 10 and 9 were off in the front.

If you come to my DMS day, we will be checking the fronts as part of our demos.

mike
dms

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
GTO4SHO said:

I agree with you 100% But if its out more that Fact Spec of 1/4" I think GM should pay for it. But that will never happen :bs:

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
Holeshot said:
I agree with you 100% But if its out more that Fact Spec of 1/4" I think GM should pay for it. But that will never happen :bs:

I understand. the only time I will be able to make it warranty is if there is a complaint attached. GM USA does not even recognize the front cradle align process. But Holden does. I do not understand this one.

mike
dms

·
king of the castle....
726 Posts
dms said:
I understand. the only time I will be able to make it warranty is if there is a complaint attached. GM USA does not even recognize the front cradle align process. But Holden does. I do not understand this one.

mike
dms

Recognizing leads to admitting fault which leads to $$$.:bs:

·
Dynos still rule the earth!
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dms said:

mike
dms
There's a seltle hint for you all!

·
Smug 5.0 Asshole
2,524 Posts
Always nice to hear that I need something done that seems fairly hard to locate. Most of the places I've called have no idea what I'm talking about. Awesome.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts