LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Brats n beers
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in the greater Milwaukee/Chicago area know of a shop or care to loan out the front or rear cradle alignment tools? I am in the Milwaukee area; willing to travel a bit if need be. Loan or purchase, let me know.

·
Premium Member
282 Posts
Totally, I just don't want to spend 3 to 500 on a tool I can literally only use on one vehicle and only need for a few hours tops.
I'm with ya on that, but when you said purchase I thought to myself nobody is gonna sell one of those for cheaper than what those venders do. They should do some kind of thing where you rent it for 300$ as a deposit then when you ship it back they refund like 250$ or something.

·
Worthless reject member
46,561 Posts
i would say to OP, just buy them and then resell them on the facebook GTO groups. someone will pick them up and you'll make most of your money back.

·
Premium Member
282 Posts
I too will be depending on the poly mounts for the rear and if I'm not mistaken there is a thread on here about installing headers using the drop the cradle method and that guy had another way to align it without the tool. I'm not sure about fore and aft but I got the impression that you just want to center it sideways.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts