LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the strip last night to watch. Very few cars even showed up. I saw a Mustang Cobra with a 100 shot of NOS and the best time he put up was 13.5? Ummmm.....time to replace the driver in that car. THere was an old crappy looking VAN that did 12.9!! A chevy S-10 won the true street division.....that is scary. He was closest to his dial-in. There were some real nice older camaro's running in the 10's.

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
forevernights100 said:
how has your experience with your new GTO been???
Everything so far has been good but as far as the strip I have not run it yet. I am going to go wednesday night for the test and tune and see what happens. I have never run on a strip so it will a learning experience. As far as the car goes it is great I love it, I only had the leaky freeze plug problem.

·
Registered
881 Posts
forevernights100 said:
how has your experience with your new GTO been???
Hey Forever, I sent you a PM.

·
GTOholic
1,504 Posts
Dbluegoat, you're gonna have a blast. I went for my first time ever a few weeks ago and it was a LOT of fun. You'll find tips and tricks for the strip scattered all over the forum. Enjoy!

·
Registered
308 Posts
The s-10 might have been a cyclone which for those of you that dont know had a 4.1 v6 turbocharged and all wheel drive.

Yet still look like a regular s-10 or jimmy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts